Followers

Thursday, January 15, 2015

Sending Monster Hugs.

     Hello everyone.





     Well it's almost Friday and that means it's time for me to share a little project or card that I've made for My Style Stamps!
     I have to tell you I have been really excited to sit down for a little bit and make this card.  I knew just as soon as Nicole asked me onto the DT that I wanted to use my 'Monster Hugs' stamp set that I have loved since Halloween when she released this set.
     So, for my inspiration for you all this week I just want to share the idea of using your stamps out of the box.  Just because you bought them for one holiday or one occasion it doesn't mean that they can't be used in a unique new way that perhaps even the designer didn't think about.  I encourage you to take a look at your stamps and see what you have and just how you are going to come up with something that they were not intended for, but indeed work out to be just great on something else.
     Ok, so onto my card.  I just thought that with the sentiment "sending monster hugs'" that this set would make the perfect!   lol....  As you can see I pulled out some really cure patterned paper and gave my monsters a little bit of traditional Valentine colors.  Added that great sentiment and Voila!  Instant and fun Valentine's card!
     I hope you have all enjoyed this. Be sure to head over to our sight on Facebook page  and play along with us.
     Until next time, have a great weekend and I will talk at you later.
Hugs Lisa G







Supplies:
stamps-Monster Hugs-MSS & Happy Everything-LF
cs-Neenah classic crest & Red Pepper-Neenah Testure
dp-Love Me-MME
Heart Jems-Dollar Tree

2 comments:

Denice said...

Super cute, love those little monsters!

Vee said...

these are awesome. you have given me inspiration for next year.