Followers

Friday, January 9, 2015

Live in the Moment...

Good morning!



     Yes, it is finally Friday and I am so excited to share with you all my very first DT project that I made for My Style Stamps.
     Nicole (creator and owner of MMS) was nice enough to send us all a digi of her very first stamp set.  It is called 'Wish I was' and you can still buy the complete set at her store here.   I think you will find that she is so adorable and you can use her for so many things.
     My idea for her was to put her on my coupon binder so that I could see her every time I reached for my Joann Fabrics coupons or all my other crafty coupons that I either write down for the month or week.  At any rate I love that she is sitting here with all her work done ready to play.  :O)  In my binder I am able to put in my little calculator, (have to be able to add up those discounts) as well as a notepad that helps me remember what I just HAVE to purchase.  lol...
     I colored her up first than as my daughter suggested I gave her a gorgeous red washer to sit on.  I used my Glossy Accents on top of the whole washing machine as they are always shiny.  I hope you can see that in my pictures as it just makes it all the more adorable.  Anyway, I then added in Versamark some little sentiments and works to show that she is off to have a great time.
     You might notice that she has a little beauty mark high on her check, that would be from my Copic marker having it's own ideas. So.... I just added the mark so that I didn't have to start from scratch as so far I was loving how she was working out.
     I hope you all enjoy this and get some of your own ideas going as well.  Be sure to head over to our Facebook page and add any and all that you come up with. It doesn't have to be just with our stamps, it can be an idea that you found on our page and made it into your own.
     If you check out our Facebook group you will find out that Nicole and Steph are giving away a $20 & $10 gift card to the My Style Stamps shop. All you have to do is play along with us and share your projects and your cards. It's all up to you and we hope to see you there.
     Until then I hope you all have a great weekend. Talk at you later.
Hugs Lisa G



REMEMBER : We are on Facebook here!  Our blog is here! and you can always purchase from Nicole and My Style Stamps  HERE!!!









Supplies:
stamps-Wish I was-MMS & Ticket2stamp-TSOL, A Birdie Told Me & Harold's ABCs-LF
cs-Neenah Classic Crest -Solar white & simply chartruese-PTI
inks-Versamark & onxy black-Versfine
Copic Markers:


2 comments:

Denice said...

Such a cute image...looks adorable colored, especially the red washing machine. What a great idea to use the image on the front of your coupon book...how fun to see it everytime you go to the craft store.

Lisa said...

Too stinkin' CUTE! Hope you and yours are doing well, Lisa. Happy 2015 :):):)
Hugs,
Lisa
CRe8n4u