Followers

Saturday, August 16, 2014

Happy Birthday Mom...

 Hi guys,





     I am just going to pop in real quite and share a card and envelope set that I made for my Mom's Birthday.  As you might have guessed today is her birthday and I wanted to make her a very special card that had a whole bunch of candles on it.  So, I pulled out my Stamp of the Month set from The Stamps of Life and came up with this long and narrow card just for her.
     I have been really enjoying using stamps from all kinds of set that I own and using them to put together a sentiment or even a whole card.  Believe it or not, this card used five different stamp sets just to make it look exactly like I want.  It was so fun and I just loved digging through my stamps to come up with just the perfect thing it made me feel like I was really getting my money out of all this.
     Due to the fact that it is a birthday card for my Mom I really wanted this card to a have a ton of candles kind of as a joke/birthday cake card for you.  :O)   Even though you can't really see it in the pictures I also used a whole bunch of Wink of Stella on this just to give it that sparkle that all birthday card should have.
     So, Happy Birthday Mom.  Sorry I wasn't able to talk to you today, but I sure hope you had a wonderful day.  Love You...
     Thanks for stopping by and I will talk at you all tomorrow.
Hugs Lisa G


Handmade matching envelope...

Front of card with glossy accents and Wink of Stella on it. 

Inside with just Wink of Stella on the flames,



I will add the product list in the AM.  I have a hairline fracture of my ankle, so I am off to take some medicine and then go to bed as it has been a long day on with this boot!

3 comments:

Sammy said...

Ohhhh, this is really fab! LOVE the colourful candles, and the colouring is awesome.

Sorry to hear about your ankle. Hope you recover quickly! x

Denice said...

Cute, cute, cute.....did I meantion this is just too cute?!!

Thanh Vo said...

Love all the candles, Lisa! I found you on IG so I started following you there, too. Nice to see you posting again here and there :D