Followers

Wednesday, July 9, 2014

How do you use your Copics?

Hi guys.



     I sure hope you are having a great week so far.  We have been in the triple digits this week, so by the time I get home from work Jerry and the M&Ms have all the lights off and just the air conditioner along with fans in each bedroom going. :O)  Yep, it's been a SUPER HOT week and it looks like we are going to stay that way for the whole weekend as well.
     My post today is going to be just a little different as I wanted to share how my youngest M&M uses her Copic 'Ciao'  markers.   She loves to draw and she uses her charcoal pencils to make her pictures quite often.  We have a lot of them hung up around our house and bedrooms that she has made.  However,  Madison also loves to draw on her skin,  Grrr... I have never really liked that.  I didn't like it when I was younger and I still don't. I don't even like it when someone uses there skin to write themselves a note.  lol....I am just that way.  I do however feel that everyone has a right to do whatever they want in this area.
     However, this is my daughter, so I tend to not want her to do it.  It hasn't stopped her one bit.  lol.... And as she really isn't hurting anything by doing it I tend to not make too big of a fuss.  She does know that when we have to go somewhere important that they have to be gone.
     Anyway, this kid is talented and I wanted to share with you her latest creation that she drew on her ankle and foot.  It looks really nice and I am very thankful that it isn't permanent.  I have asked her many times if she is going to become a tattoo artist and she insist that she isn't going to be, but we shall see.  :O)   Until then it is always interesting to see what she will come up with next.
     Thanks for stopping by.  Thanks for always letting me share a little of our crazy life with you all.
I will talk at you tomorrow when I have another card that I really want to share as well.
Hugs Lisa G
   









4 comments:

Lisa said...

Hi, Lisa!
Looks like the makings of an excellent tattoo artist, to me and now days it can be quite lucrative... I'm just saying ;) Hope your week is going well.
Hugs,
Lisa

Chrissy said...

Looks really authentique Lisa..perfectly done..my Son has full arms tattoos and although I'm not a lover of them and would not think about having one EVER!!...his arms are stunning.One is all about the Indians..totm poles and wolves etc..and the other is all jungle animals..brilliantly done..
Harry says 'woof' right back at you.

luv CHRISSYxx

Denice said...

What a fun and cute design, your daughter did a great job on her temporary tattoo! It's a shame it's going to wash off. She should consider doing something like that for kid parties....it would be a hit with all the kiddos.

Amanda R said...

I think perhaps I see a future tattoo artist in the making? Good job Madison!