Followers

Thursday, May 15, 2014

To a Special Someone...

Hi everyone.


     I hope you are having a great week.  I can't believe it is already Wednesday, but I sure am happy that it is...  Three days down, and just two and a half to go.  :O)  Yep I will be a VERY happy girl come Saturday at 1pm....  lol...

     I really wanted to share this card with you as it isn't at all like what I would usually go with.  I have been seeing a lot of stamps on YouTube that look like ink smudges or paint brush strokes, so I wanted to get one and see it I liked it.   I bought this set from Avery Elle and just played around with it.  I think used some black Bazzill cardstock to mount my image and some carefully placed twine to the front of my card.  I like how it turned out, but I really wish I had some different inks to work with.
     Speaking of 'Happy Birthday' cards I want to wish my Sister-in-law a very HAPPY BIRTHDAY.
Today is her Birthday and she is an awesome Sister-in-law and a great Mom to three beautiful children.  I am sure that she is a fantastic wife as she is married to my baby brother.  lmbo...  Anyhow, Kara I hope you have a great day and I hope that we all can get together some day soon.  Love you.
     Ok guys, have a great day and I will talk at you later.
Hugs Lisa G






supplies:
stamps-Brushed-Avery Elle & Spiffy Scooters-Paper Smooches
cs-Neenah smooth solor white 110lb & Black Licorice-Bazzill
twine-American Crafts
inks-Memento & Versafine-Onyx Black

3 comments:

Chrissy said...

Awesome technique Lisa and I love the colours..so very effective..and YAY!! I'm on Friday morning today..only 10 hours to go and I'm free for 12..lol..

Luv CHRISSYxx

Denice said...

Very pretty, love how you did the inside of this awesome card!
:Dxx

Amy said...

Such a pretty card Lisa, the layered brush strokes you stamped look so cool! :)