Followers

Monday, November 4, 2013

Neko Girl....

  Hi guys.
    
     I wanted to share this picture that my youngest M&M drew last week while waiting to get out of school for the day.  Don't ask?   I have no idea what she should have been working on.  She just informed me that it was a free period and that all her work was done.  She gets great grades, so I will take her at her word.  lol 
     Madison says that this is a Neko Girl (Cat Girl) according to Madison.  I just think of Josie and the Pussy Cats.  :O)  She isn't too happy with me on that one, but hey it's my blog...
     Anyway, as my Dad came over for a moment to bring me the new magnetic platform for the Big Shot ( I don't even have the machine, I just want it very badly, lol) that my Mom picked up for me I didn't get my card finished for today's post....  So, to the rescue it's Madison's picture.  I hope you all enjoy it as much as I did.  Unfortunately she is 15 and as many teens do she folded it and put in her pocket.  Hence the crease lines.  lol...
     Ok, off to bed for me.  Talk at you all later.
Hugs Lisa G


4 comments:

Sammy said...

You have a very talented daughter!

And she sounds a lot like my 13-year-old, who is obsessed with anime/manga (and gets annoyed with me when I get stuff wrong), draws all day long and *never* looks after the pictures so I can't steal them, erm... I mean, use them in a card and credit her, naturally! ;-) x

Unknown said...

This is so beautiful from your 13 year old! She drew much better than me when I was 13 lol.

Denice said...

Your DD should hang with my DD...they both have a love for anime. Me...not so much...but I can appreciate a budding artists talent! A wonderful drawing!!!

Amy said...

Awesome drawing Madison! Keep it up and you'll be designing stamps for all of us before we know it! Two thumbs way up girlie! :)