Followers

Tuesday, August 13, 2013

Just for fun...

Hi there.
     I am going to make this a quick one as today is going to be yet a busy day.  
I was able to pick up this gorgeous Cheeky Lessons from The Greeting Farm last month and I just got the opportunity to color her up a few days ago.
     Even though the M&Ms will be going back to school in three very short weeks I am still not quite in the mood for it, so I fussy cut her little apple off so that I could make her look like she is sitting on top of her little sign.  I really love how she turned out.  She really is quite Cheeky and I only wish that the flash on my camera wouldn't have made her eyes shine so much.  I promise that they look perfectly normal in person.
    Anyway, I used up some more of the awesome papers that Amy Y sent me when I was lucky enough to win one of her stamps from last months release. I even used one of the card blanks as well.  Thank you Amy.  I have had a great time with them all.
     Sorry, but I didn't take a picture of the inside like I always do, as I wrote a personal not in it before I thought about doing it. :O(
     Have a great day everyone, and I will talk at you all later.
Hugs, Lisa G




Supplies:
stamp-Cheeky Lessons-TGF
cs-Neenah & Bassill
dp-from Amy Y
die-Ornamental tags three-SB & A little thanks-MB
embellies-stash & from Amy Y
ink-Cantaloupe-Memento
ribbon-stash
Copic Markers:
skin-E50-E51-R20
hair-E71-E77-E79
eyes-E37-E35
dress & shoes-BG53-GB57

6 comments:

Denice said...

OMG....I think I'm going to have to get this cheeky cutie, she is a must have! Lovin' the blue!

Rachel Parys said...

She's a classic! Love how this turned out, and love her glasses! Too cute!

Chrissy said...

She is fabulous Lisa.I love her hair colouring..gorgeous..and love the glossy accents on her glasses, so adorable..

Luv CHRISSYxx

Danni said...

Super cute and clever to cut the apple off! My kids started today! They missed out on almost a month of summer vacation because of the move. :) Hugs and it's great to see you blogging!

Tress said...

Adorable! Love the way you have her sitting on the sentiment! And yes, she is very cheeky...in a good way!

Amy said...

I'm so glad to see you still lovin' those Uncharted Waters papers, they look fab with your gorgeously colored cheeky!
I'm also really glad to be getting some of my free time back because I've missed getting my gobeagirl fix, LOL! :)