Followers

Monday, June 17, 2013

Hello

Hi guys.
     I hope you all had a great Father's Day weekend.  We all went over to my Mom and Dad's for a Bar-b-q, and boy did I fill up on my Sister's pasta salad!  :O)  It was soooo good, I just couldn't help myself!  lol.
     So, once again we are at the start of another week and as you all know I no longer have invitations to work on so I was just playing around with a bit of Washi tape and my brand new 'Hello' die from The Greeting Farm.  Yay!  I was finally able to purchase it..  Every time I wanted to purchase this one they are out of stock.  So when it came in the mail today I just had to use it. 
     I just had to use the 'Hello' sentiment,  a wonderful stamp that my friend Amanda sent to me and a very adorable button flower that my friend Amy sent to me,  last year I believe for Christmas.  Thank you both!  I love them and it is hard for me to not hoard them and to use them.  You know how that is....  lol.. I pulled out a little Washi tape and put it all together to make this simple but fun card. 
     This is my very first Lily of the Valley stamp and I have to tell you I love it!  I just think they are so whimsical and fun to color up. 
     Well guys, I really just wanted to check in and say "Hi" to everyone.  I have an uber busy week ahead of me at work, but I am going to try and put up a few cards this week.   Again, thank you everyone that has hung in there with me.  I can't tell you how much that means to me. 
     Have a great day and I will talk to you all later.
Hugs, Lisa G



.

5 comments:

Tress said...

So adorable! And the button flower from Amy is a great accent! Happy to see you back blogging.

Chrissy said...

Superb card Lisa, I love the 'Hello' sentiment and the gorgeous image is beautifully coloured..fabulous card.

Luv CHRISSYxx

Denice said...

Love how you used the washi tape...very clever! A favorite image too!
:Dxx

Mary J said...

I love what you've created here, Lisa! Gorgeous colours and love the sentiment with the fab button flower!

Amy said...

You make me want to pull out the few washi tapes I have and use them more often... I really love how you paired it with the sentiment die! This card is completely adorable and just makes me smile! :)