Followers

Friday, April 5, 2013

you totally ROCK...

TGIF!
     Good Morning!  I hope you have all had a great week.
Isn't it amazing how fast a week can go by?  I have to tell you this week has just flown by and I don't think it's just because the M&Ms were on Spring Break.  :O)
     I am very happy with myself as I managed a full week of cards to share and I am hoping that this is just the start on the road back to blog hopping and getting around to see what everyone has been busy with while I have been absent from my home life.  lol...
     Anyway, as it is Friday and I am in a great mood I thought I would share a card with you that I actually colored up with my Copic markers and used one of my favorite Creeper Crew stamps from The Greeting Farm.  On the note of Creeper Crew stamps can you believe that at this moment I still haven't gotten the oportunity to purchase the new addition to the Crew?  I think her name is Monday Morning as I think she is adorable, but even with the extra hours I have been trying to pay bills and get caught up with other things that we  need for our home and such.  :O)  I figure sometime soon I will get her though.  In the mean time I am just very happy to have been able to color up little James here.  He looks so spiffy and even though it's not my best coloring by far I still had a great time coloring and listening to my GLee music.
     Ok guys, thanks for haning in there with me.  Have a wonderful Friday and weekend to follow.  Talk at you later.
Hugs,  Lisa G


Supplies:
stamps-Creeper Crew James & sentiment-TGF
cs-Neenah & Dark Chocolate-PTI
dp-Lost & Found-Portobello Road-MME
mini pearls-doodlebug design,Inc-boy assortment
Inks-Verafine-Onyx Black & Chestnut Roan-Colorbox
Copic Markers:
skin-E50-E51-E53-R20
hair-E50-Y32-Y21-E33
eyes-E35-E37-E29
jacket & shoes-W0-W1-W2-W3-W5-W6-W7
shirt-E74-E71-0
jeans-B91-0

5 comments:

Mary J said...

Such a cool card, Lisa! Love his eyes and your fab hair colouring!

Danni said...

This card Rocks!!! Enjoy your weekend!

Amy said...

This is such a cool guy card Lisa, way to rock it! :)
We had rain yesterday and it's overcast today but I hope you guys enjoy a great sunny weekend!

Denice said...

This guy card rocks!!! Great DP...you always choose wisely!
:Dxx

Amanda R said...

Love the simplicity and the little cowboy sentiment. Those papers are the perfect choice too!