Followers

Wednesday, April 17, 2013

greetings...

Hi guys,
     Well, as you can see I haven't been around a lot once again.  I am so hoping that some day soon my life will start to get back into it's normal rhythm again.  Until it does I am still trying to come around and see what everyone has been doing.
     I do have a card that I made on Sunday that I am just now getting a chance to put up before I head off to bed.  It is a very simple card and I had so much fun just coloring and listening to Glee.  (I so need to practice some more with hair, I can not believe how out of practice I am!)  I think of this card as simple, but when you see my list of supplies I think you will be surprised.  lol..
     Hope you all like it and I hope that you are all doing well.  I finally splurged on Tuesday and picked up Monday Morning from The Greeting Farm, so I can not wait until she gets here.  heehee... Keep your fingers crossed for me that I will be using my Copics come this weekend on a very tired look little stamp.  :O)
Take care and I will talk at you all later.
Hugs, Lisa G




 Supplies:
stamps-CC Riley-TGF & and a partridge-LG
cs-Neenah -classic crest solar white & aqua mist-PTI
dp-stash
embossing folder-Honeycomb-Darice
enamel dots-winter wonderland-MME
Inks-Tuxedo Black-Memento & Onyx Black-VersaFine
Copics:
skin-E50-E51-E53-R20
eyes-YG95-YG93
hair-E50-Y32-Y21-E33-E97-E99
sweat jacket (hoodie)-W4-W3-W1
shirt, belt & shoes-YG00-YG01-YG21-YG23-W1-W3
jeans-B95-B93-0


8 comments:

Sue said...

This is gorgeous. I love the sweet image and such a fabulous layout.
Take care
hugs Sue xx

Mary J said...

Such a cool card, Lisa! I love how you created the metal look!

Chrissy said...

She is awesome Lisa, love the chicken wire background, fantastic colouring..great to see you back.

Luv CHRISSYxx

Rachel Parys said...

She is super fun! I love the embossed background! Super cute card!

Denice said...

Love, love, love this...just so sweet!
:Dxx

Amanda R said...

Love her jeans Lisa and I think your hair is fine, its a really pretty combo!

xxxtglxxx said...

This is such a cool urban card! :) Fab image and love the layout and embellies hun!

Thanks always for your visits to my blog and lovely comments. I dont get back much with very poor internet, but I read all of them.

In answer to your query, I usually attach fiddly dies with either - sticky dots (dry adhesive micro dots) which just stuck to the back of the die cut,

or glossy accents - where a tiny blog of very strong glue can affix the smallest butterfly.

or, I make sure something else is stuck on the top of them, to hold them in place :)

Hope this helps :)

hugs

xxalisonxx

Amy said...

Really fantastic card Lisa, I think you are being too hard on yourself because the coloring on CC Riley looks perfect!
I hope all is going well for you and the fam with a nice weekend to look forward to. :)