Followers

Friday, December 28, 2012

Paw Paw-Razzi Christmas Edition...

Hello all. 
     I sure hope that you are all having a wonderful Christmas Holiday and are getting ready to have a safe and sound Happy New Year. 
    I thought I would take a moment and share a couple of the exciting things the three fur amigos have been up to this holiday.  First off we have Lucy who decided that the day after Christmas needed to be spent relaxing after a romp with the cat nip.  I swear that cat seemed to be stoned for most of the day.  Most days when I am at my computer she tends to lay behind my chair.   This time was no different except for the fact that no matter where I moved to or what angle I took her picture from she just did not feel the need to be bothered with it.  lol...
     Then we come to both Boo and Casper.   Every time I sat at my desk over the last two days one of them would come up and decide  that I need their help holding my crafting supplies down.  I don't know maybe they felt a bit of a tornado going through the house....  They both seemed to fall fast asleep on both my Copic color book and my adhesives.  I am sure for you cat lovers out there that this really isn't anything new to any of you, but once in a while I have a great time taking their pictures and really just enjoying our cats. 
     The hardest part of my day today was when Lucy decided she really needed to have a snuggle on my lap.  It is rather hard to be creative or for that matter get around to everyone's blogs with a big black but very very lovable cat that is purring and has her head tucked down while she is kneading away.  Make no mistakes, I love it when she does this, but sometimes I am right in the middle of something and it truly is hard to put her down.  I feel like a bad person at that point.  lol...
     It so reminds me of when the M&Ms were babies and Jerry and I would spend at least two hours a day holding them while they slept.  I don't think there is anything better than that. 
     Thanks for letting me go on.  I hope you all have a wonderful day.  We are off on a small trip with the new car tomorrow, so wish us luck.  Talk at you later.
Hugs, Lisa G


That's not my Catnip!


A purr-fect place to nap!


Apparently Casper couldn't agree more as he is now in
the same place that Boo had been sleeping in earlier.  lol...
Silly little kitties.




3 comments:

Sue said...

Awwww thank you for sharing such gorgeous photos of your cats Lisa.
They look adorable.
I hope you have a good day
hugs Sue

Mary J said...

Three very contented cats, Lisa! Thx for sharing these lovely photos! Off to cuddle my dogs now....

Amanda R said...

I know exactly how you feel, love my kitties but not sure why they feel the need to sleep exactly where I am working! That Casper is the most beautiful color, good thing we don't live close by, I would steal him for sure!