Followers

Saturday, November 24, 2012

I so need some help...

Hi guys. 
     I am trying very very hard at the moment to not be in a VERY bad mood!  I was putting up a card that I had made just before heading off to bed and when I went to upload my pictures it told me that I was out of space for my pictures.  It is also telling me that I need to pay a certain amount each month to have extra space.  Ggggrrr...
     Have any of you come across this problem?  I have with loading my sidebar pictures, but never with my actual posts.  I really really need any help or advise you can give me.  I am not a very savvy computer person, and I just get by when it comes to my blogging, but I think I am getting the gist of it.  lol...
     So, if any of you have any advise I would be so so grateful.  Until I get this problem fixed I guess I won't be able to share anything.  :O(  Needless to say I am not a happy girl at the moment.
     Have a wonderful Sunday everyone.
Hugs, Lisa G

4 comments:

Lisa said...

Hi Lisa,
Here's some info regarding the picture storage and space and here's a link to the info directly on the blogger http://support.google.com/blogger/bin/answer.py?hl=en&answer=62969

I hope this helps.

"How can I get more storage for my images?
Images and photos that are uploaded through Blogger get stored in your Picasa Web Albums, which are part of your Google Account. The number of images you can upload is therefore dependent on the amount of space you are using on Picasa Web Albums. To find out how much space you have available, please see these instructions.

If you would like to purchase more storage space, the Picasa Web Albums help center can tell you how.

Note: If you have recently upgraded your quota limit, you may have to login to your PWA account in order for the new storage quota to be reflected on Blogger.

updated 11/06/2012"

Cheers,
Lisa

Rachel Parys said...

Holy crap, seriously!? Now freaking out, I have no idea how this stuff works! I will have to check out the info that Lisa has left for you here. Good luck!!

Amy said...

I don't know anything about this, so I'm no help to you Lisa. But I'm going to check out that link too, I'm sure I must be getting close to my limit too!

Denice said...

????!!!????!!!

So, so sad! I've never heard of this...but I'll keep my ears open and start paying more attention. You need to find something to cheer yourself up...make a new stamp or a couple of Copics?!! LOL!
:Dxx