Followers

Wednesday, November 28, 2012

Creeper Crew James-TGF

Hello there.
     I hope that you are all having a wonderful week.  I have to admit that for me it has been a very quick one for sure.  I can't believe that tomorrow is already Thursday.
     It is going by fast and I think it is because of the holidays.  I am in no way ready for it this year and it will be here before you know it.  I am however really getting into making some much needed Christmas cards for my friends and family, but I decided to take a brief break from them to make this fun little card for my oldest.  It really isn't for any particular reason other than I wanted to make it for him and tell him that I love him.  :O)  He is a very good Son and I am very thankful for both my M&Ms everyday. 
     Of course I also really wanted to use my newest Creeper Crew stamp from The Greeting Farm.  I think he is just so cute!   I have another idea for a card/project that I want to use him for, so I am hoping to get some time this weekend to play.  Wish me luck due to the fact that as of this moment I really couldn't tell you where the top of my desk is.  :O) lmbo...
     Ok, ok let me get to today's card.  I grabbed little James here and added in a few of my very first ever alpha stamps from LawnFawn to decorate this card.  You might have noticed that I have also become just a tad addicted to the enamel dots from My Minds Eye.  I think they make really cute accents for girl cards and as you can see they are great for boy cards as well.  I had two different sets of the dots and I noticed that the brown ones were just a shade away from each other which really went well with my papers.  Now for my background, I was playing around with the papers over a month ago and I just could not get the card to come together.  After a long time spent on making it work I finally just put it all away until now.  I think I found it's home with this stamp and with the enamel dots.  :O)  Yay!  No wasted papers ever!
     Well, I was going to make this uber quick as I am so so tired and it is getting colder here by the minute and my water bed is calling my name very very loudly.  So with that being said, I will wish you all a great day tomorrow and talk at you later. 
Hugs, Lisa G

Working on new skin combos. 





 Supplies:
stamps-CC James-TGF,  Quinn's ABCs &Harold's ABC's-LF
cs-Neenah , Enchanted evening-PTI & AC Cardstock
dp-Stella & Rose combo pack-MME
Spellbinders-Wonky Rectangles
inks-Memento-Tuxedo Black,  Colorbox-Chestnut Roan-liquid chalk & VersaMark
hemp cord-crafter's square
enamel dots-The sweetest thing "Honey" & Winter Wonderland-MME
Copic Markers:
skin-E000-E00-E11-E13
hair-E50-E31-E35-E39-E47
eyes-YG97-YG95
shirt-E55
jacket-B39-B37
pants-E77-E74-E71
shoes-BG72-N2

4 comments:

Chrissy said...

Love the layers and papers Lisa,and such a cute image.. brilliant colouring too..awesome.

Luv CHRISSYxx

Rachel Parys said...

I have a little stamping crush on him! lol! He is too cute! This is an awesome guy card! Need to make a few guy cards myself!

Denice said...

OMG...this guy is A-DORABLE!!! I just love how you colored him...not to mention the paper layering! As always, a wonderful card Lisa.
:Dxx

Amanda R said...

Lisa this is really cute and I hope your son liked it. I have never seen those little colored dots before, will have to check them out. Hope you have a great weekend and find your desktop!