Followers

Wednesday, August 22, 2012

Where does the time go?

Hi guys,
     I am so sorry that I haven't been around much.  I have been crafting and working and as of today getting my M&Ms registered into High School. 
     I have been making cards for Anniversaries and Birthdays that I don't want the people to see, so unfortunately they are being sent off without sharing them. Sorry.
     As for the M&Ms, as of today they are both now registered to attend our High School.  Can we please just stop time and make them my adorable 2 and 3 year old?   Mind you I have loved my babies at all of their ages, but they are just getting so big and the time is just going by so fast!  As you all are probably tired of reading I am very proud of them and very happy for them as well.  :O) 
     Ok, as for my card today I have to thank my very sweet friend Amy Young for being so AWESOME!    I was not able to purchase these new stamps from The Greeting Farm before they sold out, (although as I was posting my link I see that they have decided to sell them again.)  and somehow Amy ended up getting two sets of them and was ever so SWEET to ask if I would like to purchase them from her. OMGoodness, I didn't have to think twice. I could not believe that I was going to get them after all as I had been so disappointed to have missed them.  Now I have them!  Thank you, thank you....
    Well guys, I am very tired and I really wanted to pop in and thank you all for coming by to say hi.  I am sorry that I haven't been around to everyones'  blogs lately, but I am hoping to get caught up Saturday after work.  Until then have a great day and I'll talk at you later.
   
Hugs, Lisa G






Supplies:
stamps-Anya Treats-TGF
cs-Neenah & Bazzil
dp-Sketchbook-Amy Tangerine
dies-chevron stripes-Die-namics-MFT
fluid chalk-chestnut roan-Colorbox
stickles-frosted lace-Ranger
Copics:
skin-E50-E51-R20
hair-E50-Y32-Y21-E33
clothes & hat-YR18-Y38-RV14-R32-B95-BG05
boots-E34-E35-E37
cupcakes & box-E23-E29-E27-E40-E41-R32
misc.-Y0000-N1-N0-0-100

6 comments:

Chrissy said...

Glad to 'see' you Lisa...and gorgeous cards, fabulous colouring, love the sentiments too..

Luv CHRISSYxx

Emma said...

Oh Lisa, they sure do grow too quickly! Although it is exciting to watch the amazing young people they are becoming!

I know how you felt with the Big Anya's, I was dissappointed to have missed out, but I was lucky enough to get them yesterday when they restocked, so hopefully I will have mine in the next week! They sure do look great all colored up Lisa, oh and I love those chevron stripes!

Denice said...

So glad you were able to get a couple of the big Anyas...they are so much fun to work with!

I'm fawning over the wonderful DP you used...how sweet is the way you framed this girlie?!!

My kiddos started school yesterday! As much as I love them all, it was nice to have them all out of the house for a couple of hours at the same time! LOL!

:Dxx

Rachel Parys said...

Very cute!!! My new girls have been sitting on the table calling my name! I hope I get to play with them soon!!

Amanda R said...

Did you doodle that border cause it looks fabulous! I love the red hair combo too, very pretty! I hope the kids are excited to start High School and that they have a wonderful year to start!

mousekemom said...

Love it! I don't have Anya Treats, but I have the Gift one. Don't you just love the bigger Anyas?
I totally feel your pain with getting the kids ready for school...mine are in three different schools this year! I miss you, Lisa! LOL Hugs, April