Followers

Sunday, July 29, 2012

Hapypy 15th Birthday...

Hi guys,
     I am getting ready to head to bed, (as I have to work tomorrow) but first I wanted to get Mitchell's birthday card posted so that you all could see it.  :O)
Because the M&Ms' Birthdays are Monday and Tuesday this week I decided that I really didn't want to put too much coloring into either one of their cards.  I wanted to go with something just a little different that they would be expecting. 
     So, for Mitchell I decided to use my computer and type the number fifteen randomly around the page as well as use different size fonts to do it with.  lol...  I used grey for the color and then once I had cut it down to fit my card size I decided to add a few rub-on numbers in different colors as well t just to give it a little pop.  I typed out my sentiment, backed it with a little bit of blue cardstock from PTI attached it with my Tim Holtz tiny attatcher and Voila! Instant teenage boy birthday card.  I really love how it came out and it truly looks like a young man kind of card instead of a girl thing.  I am thinking he will enjoy this one. 
     Well, as I mentioned I have to work in the morning and then after work we have a few family friends coming over to celebrate with us.  Tuesday is Madison's birthday and it has turned out that we will be having a small party with the M&Ms' best friends as well as get to go out to a late lunch.  Yumm! We are all looking forward to that.  Can you say steak?  I can and I can not wait! 
     Ok guys, time for me to hit the sack.  I am so tired, I really hope I spelled everything correctly as spellcheck is not working for me at the moment.  :O)   Have a wonderful Monday and I will talk at you tomorrow.
Hugs, Lisa G




Supples:
stamp-Hampton Art-StudioG
cs-Neenah & enchanted evening-PTI
computer fonts
rub-ons & Color Rubz-Scrapworks-stash
Memento Ink-Tuxedo Black & London Fog
ribbon-details & ACCESSORIES

2 comments:

Rachel Parys said...

Very cool! Oy, 15, that's so crazy! My daughter, Hunter, will be 15 at the end of the year, it's freaking me out! Have some yummy bday food!!

Denice said...

Love this card! Hope your Mitchell had the best 15th birthday!!
:Dxx