Followers

Monday, June 18, 2012

Spread your Wings & Fly...

Good morning everyone. 
     I have to start off with just a little bit of complaining.  heehe.   I tried for over two hours Sunday night and this morning to get my pictures loaded onto my computer.  You can just imagine how happy I was when even after all that time I still could not get them loaded.  lol....
     As you can see it is Monday evening and finally after getting home from work and going to the grocery store to get enough food to keep the M&Ms from starving (lol) I was able to get my computer and my printer to play nice together and  load my pictures. YES,  Success!
     Do to my little ranting there, let me get started and make this a quick one for you all.  :O)   My sweet co-worker who keeps me in the money so that I can afford to play with my papers and Copics, needed a dance card for her Granddaughter.  She is very much into dance and so Grandma wanted some kind of dance/great job kind of card.   I couldn't really find the perfect stamp that I wanted to go with as this little gal is only 10 and I didn't think the couple of dancers I do have would have been very appropriate.  lol... So, I grabbed CC Sasha and CC Jill.  Jill was a sweetheart and loaned Sasha this adorable dress to dance in.  I just love swapping heads and clothes on these Greeting Farm Stamps.  It really makes my stamps go a long way and lets face it, it's just so much fun to see what you can come up with.
     All in all I think this card turned out really cute and my friend was happy with it as well.  :O)   She leaves for Tennessee this coming Wednesday to see Tim McGraw in concert, so I needed to get my cards done real quick.  Not that you needed to know that, but I thought I would just share that her hubby has no problem with her flying to Tennessee to see Tim.  lol... Oh how a girl can dream! 
     Have a great day everyone.  I will talk at you tomorrow.  In the mean time please forgive my absents from everyones' blogs lately.  It would seem that life has decided to get in the way a lot lately.    So, I will stop my complaining and wish you all a Happy Tuesday!
Hugs, Lisa G




To see Amy's video on the colors in this dress you can
check it out HERE. You won't be sorry.  :O)
 supplies:
stamps-CC Sasha & Jill-TGF
cs-Neenah & The paper Studio
dp-Lost & Found-Market Street-MME
bling-Zva Creative-rak from Kristen (Thanks again!)
lace-stash
fluid chalk-creamy brown-ColorBox-from Amy (Thank you so much, you spoil me so much !)
stickles-Frosted Lace
Spellbinders-Wonky Rectangles
Copic Markers:
skin-E50-E51-E53-E95-R20
eyes-B45-B41
hair-E31-E35-E37
dress & boots-R21-R43-RV14-YR30-E50-E51

4 comments:

Chrissy said...

Fabulous card Lisa...life can be so intrusive at times, and mine is getting in front of my crafting at the moment too..love how you swap clothes and things on your images, very clever...mine would end up with 2 heads or something equally as bad..lol..

Luv CHRISSYxx

Rachel Parys said...

Awww, it's so nice when sister's share clothes! he he

Very cute! Sasha is one of my favs, but her hair takes me a long time!

Amanda R said...

Love the rhinestone flourish and she definitely looks ready to do some line dancing! Lucky friend you have there to see Tim McGraw in concert!

Amy said...

Flawless altering of Sasha, she looks stunning in her new dress! What a beautiful card Lisa and I hope that you find some time to relax a bit soon. :)