Followers

Tuesday, May 22, 2012

thinking of you...

Good morning all. 
     Did you guys make it through Monday ok?  Wow, it was already insane yesterday and the holiday weekend doesn't even begin until at the very earliest on Friday afternoon.  lol... Just kidding, I only mention Friday afternoon as that is when the M&Ms start their 31/3 day holiday. 
     I do however mention surviving Monday as yesterday was a very very busy Monday.  Some days go so smooth and some don't.  This was some day.  I'll leave it at that.  lol...
     You just know that I can't post today without hitting on Glee for just a moment.  Are you ready for graduation day?  I think it is bittersweet as I am so going to miss all of the people that are graduating.   I for one am planning on coming home, eating dinner and that will be about it until  I watch me some Glee.  :O)  Yes, it is a Gleek alert at the moment.  lmbo....
     So I am sure that if you've hung in this far you are ready to get to today's card.  I have had the new stamps from The Greeting Farm on my desk for the last week and I didn't even cut them out or ink them up until this weekend.  I finally got the chance to play with both CC Riley and Cheeky Geeky.  I stamped up Riley and for some reason she just felt like she was one of those girls that loves a fun dye job.  She had a little too much fun making her hair a rather bright albeit not too natural red this time.  She is adorable, and a little bit goth so she is able to pull the whole look off.  It is Spring and with Spring it tends to rain a little bit around here, so Riley pulled out her new raincoat that she bought at the local thrift shop.  It is in perfect shape and she just loves the green and purple dots.  As she does love the look of goth she also loves to make a mole in different places on her face.  It just brings out her personality (and it has nothing to do with the fact that my ink made a little line on her face when I stamped her up and it was driving me crazy). 
     I seem to be a little addicted to paper piecing once again, so I had a lot of fun with her clothes.    lol... I also took some of this adorable ribbon from WeR Memory Keepers and made a little flower to add as an embellishment along with the gems.  I think I really like the look. 
     Sorry that I have prattled on with this one, but I think I just needed to talk.  I hope that you all have a wonderful Tuesday.   I will talk at you tomorrow. 
Hugs, Lisa G


Riley even pulled out a little of the atyouSpica pens for some goth looking eyeshadow. 

Supplies:
stamps-CC Riley-TGF & ATS
cs-Neenah & WeR Memory Keepers
dp-So Sophie-Graceful_MME
Coluzzle circles
EK sucess- paper punches
ribbon-Down the Boardwalk-WeR Memory Keepers
gems- K&Company
inks-Onyx black-Versa Fine & Memento inks-Tuxedo Black, Dessert Sand & Cantaloupe
Copic Markers:
skin-E50-E51-E53-E95-R20
eyes-BG96-BG90
hair-E08-E09-E18-E29
shoes-E44-E49

5 comments:

Emily Martina said...

I love your card!!! CC Riley is one of my new favorites at the farm and I LOVE how you paper pieced her :)
Hugs emily :)

Rachel Parys said...

She is so funky! I love her and I need to ink her up! Where does the time go????? I am having one of those weeks were you just can't seem to catch up! Kids will be out of school soon enough, and maybe then I can breathe! (maybe) I have so much coloring I want to do!!

Denice said...

Your paper piecing has paid off...it's stunning on this adorably funky girl!

Enjoy your Glee time tonight! I love all the characters too...but I didn't start watching it until we got Netflix (which is always a season or two behind) and I still have quite a few episodes to go. So please....NO SPOILERS! LOL!

:Dxx

Chrissy said...

Wickedly good colouring Lisa, love the paper piecing...awesome card.

Luv CHRISSYxx

Amanda R said...

Love the deep auburn hair and the paper pieced pants, they look like she bought them from the store, great paper choice!