Followers

Sunday, May 20, 2012

She came BACK!!!!

Good morning everyone. 
     I know that I usually do a Paw-paw razzi on Sundays, but today we are going to do a Sunday on Sunday.  lol... 
     So, this morning we got up at 6:30 and headed out on our morning walk.  It is a bit overcast this morning and the neighbor lady had watered her lawn, so the little birds were all having a field day dive bombing her yard and us.  I only mention this as Madison is petrified of birds and she was busy clinging to me as we walked.  We had finally turned the corner to head back in the direction of our house only one street over from us when all of a sudden there is Sunday walking across the street from the lake side.  She is much much thinner and her hair is back to falling out.  She has a healed wound on her back and she is a little more skittish that she ever was.  Needless to say we decided to cut our walk short and head back home.  She spent the next hour eating and getting loved on by all of us.  She of course let Jerry give her lots of love as she tends to be more his cat than any of ours. 
     It's funny as I had been putting off telling everyone that she was gone because I just knew that as soon as I mentioned it she would turn up again.  Jerry and I both agree that we felt she would show up today for some reason as well.  This is hard on us all because we want to protect her, but she is clearly an outdoor cat and she is going to continue to come and go as she pleases. 
     I did check her out to see if there were any signs that she had had kittens, but there isn't.  I think that she must have gotten into a fight and run off to let her wounds heal.  I guess we'll just never know.  In the meantime we'll continue to feed her and love her while she is here.  lol
     I wanted to share some pictures that we took this morning, and Madison wanted to make sure you could see her wound.  :O) 
    Ok guys,  go give your fur babies hugs and have a great day.  I am going to get some crafting in as yesterday I ended up being very lazy and watching 'Bones' with Jerry for most of the afternoon.  That is one show that I can not color and watch at the same time...
     Talk at you tomorrow..
Hugs, Lisa G




2 comments:

Chrissy said...

She looks good Lisa, not as bad as I thought she would..and yes...she will be one of those cats.

I love Bones too, and Criminal minds...I listen to most of those shows, and always miss the punch line..duh!!but now I have a new TV that I can record anything I'm watching and rewind when I need too...from number one Son for my Birthday...[thats the rules...I have to call him that..lol..]

Luv CHRISSYxx

Rachel Parys said...

Very cool! I guess you knew in your heart she wasn't done for! I am sure your kids are super happy!