Followers

Monday, April 9, 2012

Farm Fresh Challenge on The Greeting Farm

Good morning everyone. 
     I hope that you all had a wonderful weekend and a very Happy Easter.  We spent the day with the M&Ms watching movies and Bar-b-qued.  It was a great day and I think I'll need to walk 10 miles each day next week just to wear it off.   lol... The sun was out, but boy was the wind is still having fun yesterday. 
     So, as it is Monday and I am starting yet another week at work I thought that would make this post a small one.  Small as in 'Good things come in small sizes.'  That would be what the challenge this week is over on The Greeting Farm blog and even though my time on the DT is over I thought it would be a lot of fun to play along with this challenge.
     I pulled out my Fur-ever clear stamp set and colored up the little sweetheart with her adorable kitty cat.  I though as it is only a 3x3 little card that I would color it up and put in Madie's lunch for her first day of the last semester of eight grade.  lol... I think she'll enjoy it.  While I was at it I came up with a cute on for Mitchell, but I will post that another day. 
     Have a great day everyone.  Talk at you all tomorrow. 
Hugs, Lisa G









Supplies:
stamps-Fur-ever-TGF
cs-Neenah & Bazzill
dp-Country Garden-BoBunny
ribbon-gift-Ellen Hutson, LLC
flowers-MyMoments
gems-Studio18
Memento Inks-Tuxedo Black & Cantaloupe

6 comments:

Denice said...

Super sweet Lisa, this is such a cute TGF set! As always, you did a super job on this!
:Dxx

Rachel Parys said...

Awww...Lisa that is too cute! I am going to try and work on this challenge today, it sounds fun!

Leanne said...

Awww, definitely sweet and a lovely sentiment. I want to play in this challenge too. Thanks for the inspiration!!
;)

Emily Martina said...

Your card is sooo sweet! I love how you decorated the inside as well :)

Amy said...

Awww, this is so sweet Lisa and what a nice surprise for Madison at lunch!
Glad your Easter was nice, so was mine and the weather was perfect here!
Hope your work week goes by fast! :)

Amanda R said...

Very sweet Lisa! Love the yellow papers and the little kitty is adorable but she doesn't look like any of yours! Hope you have a great weekend!