Followers

Thursday, February 16, 2012

Say Cheese! It's time for another Friday Spy Day.....









Hi guys,
Lori's Cute Card...
      I hope that your Friday (or for those of you that are already onto your Saturday) is starting off to be a great one.  We are already to our 20th Friday Spy Day and this week we have spied Lori's adorable card.  I just love how she stamped up her cups three times so that she could take them apart and put them back in her own arrangement to fit her needs and her stitching, WOW!  Cute card Lori,  congratulations!



      As you all know last week I finally cleaned up my crafting table and in the mix of all that stuff I came across one of my Anyas that I had colored up a long time ago. As you all know my moto 'no stamp gets left behind, lol'  I set her out to be used later.
      Well,  I have been fighting a cold all week and because of that I  went to bed once I picked up the M&Ms from school.  When I did get up at about 7pm,  I was running way behind.   Thankfully Anya was sitting there looking so pretty that I just had to use her.  I couldn't believe that I actually had her cut into a cirlce along with a scalloped circle as well. lol...Yeah for me at this point. lol   This whole card was very fun to put together and thanks to Lori's card (I didn't do any stitching, just didn't have the energy)  and the fact that I didn't have to color anything last minute it only took me about 10 minutes to put the whole thing together.  heehehe.....
     So be sure to head over to the Farm Fresh Challenge Blog and check out all DT Girls'  cards. They have done such a great job on all of them.  :O)  I am heading back to bed for the night as I still have two more days this week to work. 
     Have a great day everyone and I will talk to you all of Sunday as we are having another guest Paw Paw-razzi Sundays.
Hugs, Lisa G

5 comments:

Cindy Haffner said...

Oh she is PRECIOUS!!~ Happy week-end!!~

Rachel Parys said...

She's too cute! Great card! TGIF!!!!!!!!!!

Chrissy said...

She is gorgeous Lisa..I have little finds like that sometimes...great for when I'm in panic mode as I forgot to get a card done for a DT..lol..although it has only happened once and that was bad enough...have a great weekend hun!

Luv CHRISSYxx

Amy said...

Awww, this is so cute Lisa, I love when finished things pop up and make a card quicker! I hope you win the fight against the cold! Take it easy this weekend!

Denice said...

Sweet card Lisa! Isn't it nice when everything falls together as quick as this card did?!! LOL!
Feel better soon my friend!

:Dxx