Followers

Thursday, January 26, 2012

Friday Spy Day #17....

TGIF !!!!

 Hi guys,
     I know I  said that I had gotten cards done and would be around all  week.  Well,  what I didn't know was that my Internet thought it was April Fool's Week and decided to take most of the week off.  Gggrrr!  I feel like I have been cut off from my wonderful world of friends and family.  I can't believe how sad I feel when I can't even get on the web to see everyone's creations let alone talk to you all. 
I know, I know BooHoo...  :O)
    Well, as I have been cut off and I also have a had a sick little M&M this week (who refuses to stay home from school with a temp of 99.9)  I am going to be sweet and to the point as I think I am starting to feel like she is and I am going to bed right after I share my card for today.
Rachel's card!
     This week for our Friday Spy Day we spied 'Rachel's' adorable card .    Didn't she just made the cutest Oliver?  I love her color choices and the way she had colored him up.  So so cute Rachel !  Congratulations, and thanks for letting us play with your design this week. 
     So as I was in Valentine card mode and I really needed to make a card for a sweet girl that is going through a tough time,  I decided to make up this card with little Boho Anya.  I pulled out some of my newer paper pad's from SEI and loved how the background paper worked so well with the kraft card stock that I used for my card base.  I then pulled out my rick rack and felt heart. Voila!  Instant hope you are having a great day, I wanted to share a cheery kind of card.  lol....  I did make an inside as always on this one, but I decided not to show it as it has already been written in and didn't want to share the personal note.  :O)  Sorry!
     Well I said sweet and short, so be sure to check out the FFF Challenge Blog and come and play with us this week.. While your over on the blog be sure to read the whole post as we are going to be having a little fun with you guys over the weekend as well.  :O)   Have a wonderful Friday everyone, and I will talk at you later.
Hugs, Lisa G



Supplies: 
stamp- Boho Anya-TGF
cs-Neenah, kraft-the paper studio, red-AC cardstock & dark chocolate-PTI
dp-With all my Heart-SEI
felt heart-Forever in time
rub-on transfers-Forever in time
red rick rack-Wrights
Copic Markers:
skin-E51-E50-R20
hair-E39-E37-E33-E31
scarf,skirt & blouse-R83-R46-R35-E29-E25

7 comments:

Emma said...

Oooooh this is just sooo adorable Lisa, LOVE it! I love those colors together!

Isn't it sad how we feel cut off without the internet...hehe! shows how times have changed! Hope your guys start feeling better soon and fingers crossed you don't get it! Take Care Lisa!

Kit said...

super cute cards as always Lisa :o)
Thanks for sharing

Rachel Parys said...

Thanks Lisa! Glad to hear you're back in the "real world" with us.(he he) It is so crazy how it makes you feel when you can't be on the internet. Love your Boho Anya, she makes a great Valentine card!

Amy said...

So cute Lisa, love the rick rack and felt heart accent! They are perfect with the papers, awesome card!
It's terrible how isolated I feel when I'm without internet...boy, how did we survive before! LOL!

Amanda R said...

Love the ricrac Lisa and I hope you guys are feeling better! Probably all snuggled up with the kitties!

Vee said...

awww. she is sooo sweet!!!

Denice said...

Simple adorable Lisa! As cute as I think Anya is, I have trouble coloring this cutie...but you didn't! You rocked this challenge!

Oooooh, I always fainted when I thought about a day without a computer! How would I ever play my WWF's?!! LOL!

:Dx