Followers

Tuesday, December 6, 2011

A Glee-Full Good Morning to Ya....

Good morning all.  
I would love to be able to tell you that I whipped up this card last night, but actually this is a picture of one that I  made last year.  I woke up this morning with a migraine, then proceeded to stay in bed all day.  The only time I came out of my bedroom was to say "Hi" to my M&Ms when they got home from school.  I did however come out to watch Glee at 8pm.... Finally my migraine had decided to easy off by then. 
So, the reason for my old card and my writing up a post today?  I just have to say that Glee was finally back on par with what we had been used to,  I won't give anything away as I know some don't watch it on Tuesdays.  Just suffice it to say that I really really enjoyed it. I also just love the songs that 'The New Directions' song.  They really did a good job,  I hope that it stays more on this line than what it has been these last couple of months,  :O) 
Ok,  I am heading off to bed in order to get better and head back to work in the morning.  Hope you all have a great Wednesday.  According to our count down calender as of tomorrow only  18 days left until Christmas!  I can not wait.  I am very excited to see what the M&Ms think of their gifts this year.  lol...
Hugs, Lisa G

4 comments:

Chrissy said...

Poor Lisa, take care of yourself, never had a migraine and rarely get headaches, but my mother did, and I can sympathise with your pain.
Gorgeous card...love the image and colouring, and that gorgeous flower.

Luv CHRISSYxx

Danni said...

Migraines are horrible, I've been having them more frequently lately, ick! Hope yours is all gone and you are feeling 100% better.
love your card, so pretty!

Nancy Thomas said...

WOW - love the colors on this as well as that big beautiful flower. Hope you feel better.

Amy said...

Poor Lisa, big Hugs! Headaches are no fun and I can't imagine how awful a migraine is!
I so totally agree with you on Glee, LOVED this episode and hope we get many more like it!
Take care!