Followers

Sunday, November 20, 2011

Boo !

No, I haven't lost track of time and still think it is Halloween.  I just thought I would pop in a couple pictures of our sweet, but very silly kitten named Boo.  She just loves her Daddy and she is very much a Daddy's girl.  (That is perfectly fine with Lucy as Lucy is my cat, and never lets Boo forget it. lol)  Anyway, usually you will see Boo running from one end of our house to the other.  If she isn't doing that she is busy sleeping in Jerry's arms or on his chest.  I received a package the other day in the mail, and I hadn't gotten around to breaking down the box yet when I was able to catch a couple of pictures of Boo enjoying a well deserved kitten nap.  lol... I wouldn't be so mean as to show you Lucy trying to squeeze into this little box.  She wants to remain the dignified cat that you all think she is.  heehee  RIGHT! 
Ok guys, just a quick Hi.  Talk at you later.
Hugs, Lisa G



4 comments:

Danni said...

She is so pretty and cute!!

Amy said...

Awww, she is so sweet! I can't believe Lucy would have tried to get into that box! LOL!
Have fun tomorrow, I hope you get everything on your list! :)

Chrissy said...

Definitely 'Priority mail'

Luv CHRISSYxx

Amanda R said...

She is adorable Lisa! I purposely leave boxes out for a bit just for this reason. Love to watch them squish themselves into them!