Followers

Thursday, October 20, 2011

Happy Birthday Andi !!!




Hi guys. 
     I have to start my post off today with a huge Happy Birthday to my youngest niece Andrea!  Andrea is turning 7 years old today!  I can not believe it.  Wow, it seems like she was just born and we were all taking pictures of her with her little bow that the nurse had put in her hair.  So please help me to wish her the best BIRTHDAY that a little girl could have.  :O)
     As you all know over on the FF Challenge blog today we are using one of Sheri G's cards to 'CASE' , and so I just could not resist using her awesome design to make Andi her card.                         I had soooo much fun pulling out one of my CB embossing folders and using my super fine embossing powder from Ranger to get this white washed look to it.   Andi is very much like her Daddy (my Brother) and she loves soccer and playing sports. She is quite the go getter and so I of course had to use Leslie from the Creeper Crew on this one.  She has been paper pieced with Paris & Co. from MME along with some of my Copics to give her that busy little girl with an attitude look about her.  lol...
How cute is Sheri's card?
     Ok guys, don't forget to hop on over to the Farm Fresh Challenge blog and check out my fellow DT girls' cards along with the Bugaboo DT girls that used some of The Greeting Farm Stamps as part of a swap that we did.  Can't wait to see all that you guys come up with. 
     Thanks everyone for being patient with my lack of posts for these last two weeks.  I am hoping that things with slow down around here and I will get back into the flow of things real soon. 
     Have a wonderful Friday, and I will talk at you all later.
Hugs, Lisa G


supplies:
stamp-CCC1-Leslie-TGF
cs-Neenah & dark chocolate-PTI
dp-six by six-Paris & Co.-MME
rub-ons-Forever in Time-sticker trendz
pearls-e.line-Prima
bakers twine
embossing folders-Happy Birthday & Number Collage-Cuttlebug-PC
Spellbinders-standard circles small
whisper white-pigment ink-SU
super fine embossing powder-Ranger
Copic Markers:
skin-E53-E51-E50-R20
hair-E39-E37-E35-E33
eyes-YG95-YG93-YG91
shadows-C9-C5-C3-E43-E42-E41-W5-W3

10 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi Lisa, we are now followers. Wow what a great card, we just love your colours and the image is super cute with attitude! Your colouring of the image is brilliant. Glad we've found you.
Love from
Rachel and Angela
xx

Creations by Shirl said...

Such a pretty card for Andrea -
I'm sure she is going to love receiving this from her talented aunty.....
Have a super weekend...

Bumbles and Fairy-Tales said...

Wow! What an awesome card, Lisa! She's adorable! and I love the embossing that you did!
hugs, margie

Amy said...

Happy Birthday to your niece! Your card for her is so cute, love the white wash look on the embossing...very cool! You can never go wrong with using a Creeper, you work magic with them!
Hope you can get a little relaxing in this weekend! Take care!

Jessica Diedrich said...

Such a DARLING card, Lisa! Love this! Thanks for finding such a great CASE!

mousekemom said...

Fantastic card, Lisa! The colors are bold and love the attitude!

Chrissy said...

Fabulous Lisa...this one has a bit of attitude...lol..love the embossing...great colouring as usual...fabulous.

Luv CHRISSYxx

Amanda R said...

Never thought to use embossing powder after embossing but that looks spectacular! Hope your niece had a great birthday!

Emily Martina said...

Great Card Lisa! I always love how you color up TGF images! I really like the embossing too, It is the perfect touch :)

Cindy Haffner said...

Pure SWEETNESS!~