Followers

Friday, September 9, 2011

TGIF !!!

Amy Young's art work/card and my DD Madison's fun nail art. 

Hadn't cleaned up around the nails yet. Sorry!



Hi guys.
     I am off work today, but I still have to run the M&Ms to school.  I then get to come home and spend a few hours with just me and my Hubby.  Wow, I don't know how that works.  lol...  Just kidding, I can not wait for us to have a few minutes together.  Usually the only time we have just the two of us is when we go grocery shopping.  It's sad, but true.  Don't get me wrong, you all know I love my babies and I love spending time with them.  It's just fun to have time to laugh and talk with Jerry as two adults. 
     So, yesterday when I go home from work I had an awesome package in the mail.  Yes,  it was Amy's wonderful  Sweet November Release candy and I was lucky enough to win not only Hilda & Vlad, but a card she made and omword, a ton of goodies to go along with it.  I can not wait to have a few minutes to color and play. 
     I thought I would show you a picture of her great card.  Thanks again Amy.  I love it all.  :O) I am sure you have all seen it, but Madison wanted me to show you all what I did last night for her.  As you all know she loves for me to paint her nails and put designs on them.  That is how I spent last night so that she could show all her friends as school.   She loved how they turned out.  I guess I am lucky, because at the age of 13 she is NOT into makeup.... She just loves to grow out her nails and have me paint them.  Can't ask for more than that.  lol
     Have a great day everyone.  Talk at you later.
Hugs, Lisa G

4 comments:

Leanne said...

Hi Lisa!
HAPPY FRIDAY!!
Woo Hoo!! Lucky duck! Congrats on your win. I know you will have tons of un coloring up those two. Can't wait to see what you make. Have fun with ur hubs today. It's nice when you have that time together. And my goodness, ur DD's nails are awesome!! Super cute purple and those add-ons are fun!
Happy friday and have a gr8 weekend! :)

Amy said...

I'm glad it made it to you safely and I can't wait to see how you put it to use!
Enjoy your day off and time with Jerry! What a great way to start the weekend! Have fun! :)

Sharon said...

Oh Lisa, you made me smile in this post! I was the nail queen in school....everyone wanted to know how I grew out my nails and kept them all nice and painted all the time LOL

Denice said...

Love the card, love the nails! Congrats on winning the candy....you've got to be a happy girl will all your new goodies!

:Dx