Followers

Wednesday, September 14, 2011

Spooky...









Good morning everyone!
     It half way day... Yay!  lol... I know everyone calls it hump day, but I prefer to think of it as half way day just because to me that means only two more days and I am off!  Can you see the huge smile?  I am so tired right now I really can't guarantee what I might say.  I think eight grade just might kill me. lol....  I got home after 6:30pm last night to two teenagers that needed help with their social studies homework and then come Friday they both have a hugh test in science.   All ok, except I am NOT, nor have I ever been a Social studies person.  I am a MATH person!  I never had to study for math, I never flunked a math test,  and I always loved the thrill of figuring out the problem.  However social studies....  When I was in High School my Parents took me and my brother over to Puallup,Wa.  and when we got there the lady at the hotel office asked me where we were from and I told her "Spokane, that's in Washington State."  She smiled at me and politely informed me that so was 'Puallup '.  I'm totally not making this up!   I just didn't care when I was a kid.  No one every told me that in the future I would on a daily bases  talk to people all over the world.  :O)    Thank God Madison is really good at it.  She teaches me so that I can help Mitchell.  lol... They tend to love the math like me, but Madison is really really good at where things are in this world.  She can name all the State capitals.  I am lucky if I can name the States let alone tell you where they are on the map.  lol... Truly! 
     Ok, now that you all know just how dumb I am when it comes to that kind of thing let me just slip right into my card for today.  When I got home I also had my latest order from The Greeting Farm waiting for me.  Well you all know me well enough that there was not way I could wait another day to get my hands on CC Lula.  I mean,  come on she is just so cute and has such attitude I had to make a super quick card after my homework was done..  lol...  As you can tell everyone's Halloween cards are starting to rub off on me, so I colored her up with a kind of punk, hip ready for Halloween look to her.  Then I added in some of the papers from the BG eerie pad because it was still laying out on my desk.   I was kind of in a rush to get it done, so there isn't an inside to it yet.  I'll get to it, but in the mean time I just wanted to share her with you guys.  I swear I used more Copics on her hair and all than anything else on this whole card. 
     Well I had better get a move on.  I have to be at work by 8am, so you might say that I am running behind on what I call my schedule for the morning.  I hope you all have a terrific half-way day.   Talk at you tomorrow. 
Hugs, Lisa  G

PS.  Thank's to everyone that wished my Baby Brother a Happy Birthday.   I am sure he got a kick out of it.  :O)

7 comments:

Danni said...

What a fun card!! I totally stink at math but I rock at language arts. LOL!
Too bad you aren't visiting Puyallup now as it's only about 15 minutes or so from me! :)
Have a happy day/night!

Chrissy said...

Goegeous image and colouring Lisa...fabulous. Dont feel too bad, when I was in high school, we had a social studies exam..we had to mark the answers on a map...It was mentioned in front of the whole school in assembly, that they had a scholar in the school who excelled in the exam, they then called my name and said I had got 2 answers right out of the 100. ....
I knew where I lived....and knew my name....as an early teen that was embarrassing...lol..

Luv CHRISSYxx

Cindy Haffner said...

She is DYNAMITE!!~

Amy said...

Super cute card, Lula looks very spooky cool!
I am awful at math, anytime someone starts talking math to me it just sounds like the teacher in the Charlie Brown cartoons, wah wah wah wah wah!
Tell the M&M's good luck with their science test! At least it is on Friday and they have the weekend to recover from it! :)

Leanne said...

Hello Lisa!! Happy Friday!! hahaha!
I love what you did with Lula. Her hair is rockin' and her outfit is so cool! Love the purples!
Now I hope the M&Ms do well on their science test today. I was not great in math. I was more into the other subjects, but when it came to math I have the same reaction like Amy. Wah, wah, wah, wah, wah!!! hahaha! Have a gr8 weekend!! ;)

Denice said...

Good Morning Lisa! It's Friday....the last day of the work week! WooHoo!

Love your Lula card....such fab coloring! I have to agree...this girlie has an attitude, and you brought it out when you colored her!

About the school work...hmmm...I would have been better at it if I hadn't skipped so much! I hope your M&M's come home proud!

Lisa said...

Awe, Lisa... I love all your Halloween cards, they turned out so stinkin' cute!
Hugs,
Lisa
>^..^<
CRe8n4u.blogspot.com