Followers

Thursday, July 7, 2011

PLAYING WITH LINDY'S STAMP GANG...


My Favorite Things * All That Scraps* Taylored Expressions


Spellbinders *ovals, circles, squares & etc.


Spellbinders*labeles
 Good morning all.
      I hope that you are all having a great week.  We got up into the 90's yesterday, and it is suppose to get up there again today.  I have been lazy the last couple of nights after work and so I haven't gotten a card made for you today.  I did however get the chance to play around with some of the Lindy's Stamp Gang Sprays.   I know this isn't the best, but it was really fun to make. I am hoping to get better with some practice.   I really don't have any jewels, but I was able to use a few of the beads I have in my stash.  The whole idea behind this was when I made my binders for my Spellbinders and Die-namics was for me to have a way to know which binder was what when they were on my shelf.   I used some of the wood letter beads and sprayed them with the new Breakfast Club Blue Starburst stain.  I let it dry for a while then I put them in a baggie and washed them with soap and water to make the dye very light.  Then I sprayed them with the Ghostly Gargoyle White Starburst Spray.   I added the beads and put them on the binders.  I think they turned out ok for now (they really shine and have a shimmer, but the camera is just NOT picking it up) and when I get really good at this I will change them up.   lol.... I guess we're never really happy with our first attempts.  
     The binders are *shapes for the Spellbinders (squares, circle, ovals & etc.)  the *labels are for all the Spellbinder's Labels dies and the  *MFT, ATS AND TE* is for My Favorite Things, All That Scraps & Taylor Expression's dies. 
     Ok guys,  have a great day.  I am off early today and I am hoping to get a card done that has been in my head the last couple of days, but I didn't want to rush it.  :O)  Talk at you tomorrow. 
Hugs, Lisa G

supplies:
Ghostly Gargoyle White & Breakfast Club Blue-Starburst Spray-Lindy's Stamp Gang
wooden beads-stash
beads-stash

3 comments:

Emma said...

What a great way to label your folders Lisa! I think they look great and I can't wait to see your card that you have bouncing around in your head! Hope you are having a nice day!

Amy said...

This is a really cool idea Lisa, and even if you aren't 100% happy with the results right now at least you are playing and experimenting with your new sprays which I'm sure will lead to looks you love in the future!

Enjoy your pool time this afternoon... I've got the day off and I'm wishin' I had a pool right about now, LOL!

Denice said...

What a cute idea Lisa!!!! Love how you used your Lindy spray! I need to learn how to use mine...for more than flowers! LOL!