Followers

Monday, July 11, 2011

PINK {INK} SKETCH CHALLENGE #1









Good morning all. 
     Wow, what a quick weekend.  I am not complaining, but doesn't it seem like time is just flying by.  OMWord!  lol... Oh well,  we had such a great weekend.  Not anything too exciting other than just enjoying the time off  together.  That of course seems to be taking our morning walks and going swimming when I am not trying to squeeze in a little crafty time for myself.   I have to color!  I do however tend to be staying up until 1 or 2 in the morning then getting up at 6am on the weekends.  Sometimes that make for a very sleepy Mom, but I have always been like that even when I was little I would stay up late with my Mom and then head off to school the next day.  lol... Madison seems to have taken after me in the night owl department.  She just doesn't like to get up in the morning.  She is like Jerry in the morning.  You just don't talk to her for an hour after she gets up.  lol...
     I did however get an awesome package in the mail on Saturday.  Yes, my order from The Greeting Farm came and I just had to make some cards with my new goodies.  That leads me into today's card.  One of the stamps that I received was non other than the wonderful CC Piper.  I don't know about you guys, but I just love the Creeper Crew and their awesome eyes.  So much fun to color!  Anyway, I colored Miss Piper up and added some soft colors to her as she wants to be goth, but she really is a girly-girl at heart. lol....I also used up some of the new BG dp 'Out of Print' as I think it added a somewhat  grunge/girl look to the whole card.   After I picked out my papers and colored her up I was not sure how I wanted to put it all together, so I headed over to the brand new Pink{Ink} challenge blog for some inspiration.  Right away I knew that this sketch was just what I needed.  I am not too sure if you need to use TP stamps for this blog, but I still loved the sketch so I decided to use it for Piper. 
     Ok everyone that's all for me today.  I hope you all have a great start to your week and I will talk at you tomorrow. 
Hugs, Lisa G


Supplies:
stamps-CC Piper & Blush Society Bonnie(sentiment)-TGF
cs-Neenah & the Paper Studio
dp-Out of Print-BG
buttons-BG
ribbon & lace-stash
pearls-e.Line-Prima
Copic Markers:
skin-E50-E51-R20
eyes-B66-B63
eyeshadow-R00-YG0000 & diamond Stickles
hair-E79-E77-E74-E71
shirt,scarf & hat-YG63-YG61-YG03-BG53-BG0000-BG000-B000-RV10-RV11-Y13-Y11
leggings-C7-C5
shoes-BG53-BG000-RV11-C5-C3

11 comments:

Chrissy said...

Fabulous image Lisa, she really is a stunner. I love the eyes, such clever colouring.
Luv CHRISSYxx

Emma said...

This is a Fabulous card Lisa! I LOVE Piper's scarf, I want one...hehe! And that BG Paper is Awesome, I think I need to get some of that!

Cindy Haffner said...

STUNNING Lisa!!~

Leanne said...

Cute card Lisa! I love ur coloring. That's a terrific sketch and you rocked it. I love the papers you chose, this card rocks!! Have a good week, fellow night owl! Hugs,

Amy said...

Gorgeous card Lisa, the paper is perfect with Piper and I love that she is a little more girly girl than goth! Fab coloring of her! Hope your week goes by fast so you can enjoy the weekend!

Tasha said...

LISA! Oh my girl you totally rocked this. Its so funky and cool - completely perfect for this image, i love it!
So nice to hear you had some lovely family time this weekend, its the best time!
love tasha xx

Amanda R said...

Love this card! Those papers work so well together but don't know if I would have been bold enough to do it but man you rocked this one! Love your coloring and the glitter eyeshadow is fabulous!

Jessica Diedrich said...

Girl, you are ROCKIN' miss Piper! LOVE this!

Denice said...

I love your Piper, so stinkin' cute!

Angela said...

okay, I need to go order this paper as I jsut had it in my online cart about 2 hrs ago then I changed my mind. I am blaming it on you for making me want it even more now.
I love that your coloring matches the Basic Grey papers PERFECT!! Awesome.
Hugs:)
Angela

Kellie said...

This is so cute and sweet all rolled into one! Thank you so much for joining us at Pink Ink Sketch Challenges.

Hugs Kellie