Followers

Saturday, June 25, 2011

I LIKE IT, I LOVE IT ...

Hi guys, 
I know it is Saturday and I usually don't get a post up, but I just wanted to share some AWESOME pictures of Tim McGraw that my friend took while at his concert this last weekend.  I didn't go, but now I soooo wish I had.  She bought me his number one hits Cd for my Birthday last month and I really hadn't gotten a chance to listen to it until last week.  OMWord!  I am obsessed!  lol....
We had a lot of fun making poster boards for her to take with her, and she actually got his autograph on two of them.   I don't know about you, but it sure sounds like fun to me.   
Well off to work I go.  I hope you enjoy Debbie's wonderful eye candy as much as I have.  
Have a great day and I will talk at you tomorrow. 
Hugs, Lisa G
One of Debbie's favorite pictures.  She loves the clouds in the background.  It was an outside concert. 



He was signing her I'd stand in line poster.  :O)


This is what he did after he read and signed Debbie's Bufflo Briefs Poster.  He is just too cute!


WOW, she had great seats for the show.  lol..

2 comments:

Amy said...

Wow, she did have great seats and a good camera...those pics are awesome! Did you know that Tim and Faith have a house on the Columbia River down from Chelan Falls on the Douglas County side? I wonder if he stayed there after the concert? ;)

Jessica Diedrich said...

I am a huge Tim and Faith fan adn I can truly say...WOW.... love it and what a fantastic sign!