Followers

Tuesday, May 24, 2011

WILLIAM'S BOOK MARKER....



Good morning all.  Can I have another Monday May 23rd?  I have to tell you that I really had a great Birthday.  Thank you everyone for all your wonderful comments and sweet Birthday wishes.   It really made my day.  lol...   I even had several well wishes on Facebook (I am not good at that. lol...) .  Then when I got home my Sweet Hubby had bar-b-cued some chicken outside, my middle Nephew came over and we had a wonderful evening.    What can I say,  I had a wonderful Birthday.
Now as I have been rambling on let me get to today's post.  As you all know I have made my M&Ms several book markers over the last year.  Well one of their best friends asked if I could make him one in the University of Washington's school colors.  I guess that is his favorite college.   Well how could I say no!  He had a very specific hair color in mind as well....He wanted Jack to have black hair with purple and blue tips as well as eyes that were green with gold crosses in the middle.  The kids gave him his book marker yesterday and I guess that he just loved it.  Ok guys, it is time to hit the road.  Have a wonderful Tuesday and if you are a Gleek be sure to get home early so you are ready for the big show tonight.  Talk at you tomorrow. 
Hugs,   Lisa G

Supplies: 
stamp-Creepin Crew collection1-Jack-TGF
cs-Neenah, elegant eggplant & more mustard-Stampin Up with Show & Tell-WeRMemoryKeepers
grosgrain ribbon-details & accessories
Copics:
skin-E50-E51
hair-C9-C7-V09-B69
eyes-YG93-YG91-E33 & multi-liner-sepia 0.3 with Glossy Accents
shirt-V09-V17-YR24-YR23
jeans-B23-B21-0
shoes-C10-C9-C7-C5 & Sakura glaze
background & misc-W3-W2-W1-Y0000

4 comments:

Cindy Haffner said...

Ohh I ADORE his hair!!~

Leanne said...

So happy you had a gr8 birthday! :) I love his hair and his eyes are cool.. what a gr8 combo. Love ur shading too.. I'm sure he loves his new bookmark. I'm so happy that I got to catch up on Glee over the weekend, there was a marathon on the Oxygen channel. I'm hoping I get to see the finale tonight. Have a wonderful day Lisa!! Hugs!

Chrissy said...

Oh! pooh!!! I didnt say Happy Birthday....so A Very Happy Birthday for Monday...glad to hear you had a great day, and I love your bookmark.AWESOME...
Luv CHRISSYxx

Amy said...

That Jack is one funky looking little dude... the blue and purple tipped hair looks fantastic and I'm not surprised that it was received to much excitement!

And I'm so glad to hear that your big day was a wonderful one, I can't think of a sweeter gal to deserve the very best on her b-day! :)