Followers

Sunday, May 8, 2011

HAPPY MOTHER'S DAY...



Good morning everyone.  I thought that I would start today's post off by wishing everyone a very  Happy Mother's Day.  I hope that you all have a wonderful day with your family.  I have so much to share with you,  but I think that as today is a holiday I will keep it all for tomorrow's post.  I do however want to show you what I have been playing around with.  I wanted to use my new stamp Nurse Anya, (from the Greeting Farm) so I wiped away her nurse's hat and drew in the rest of her hair.  Just about this time I received the WS-Elena in the mail and when I put them together all I could see was Laura from the Dick Vandyke Show.  lol... I just think she looks so sweet in her peddle pushers.   I actually have always thought of my Mom looking a lot like her,  so this made a perfect Mother's Day card for me to give my Mom.  Once again let me wish me wish you all a Happy Mother's Day.  Talk at you tomorrow.   
 Hugs,  Lisa G

Supplies:
stamps- Nurse Anya & WS-Elena-TGF
cs-Neenah solar white classic crest & the Paper Studio
dp-Stella & Rose-Gertie-MME-from Amy Young (Thank you so much!)
Spellbinders-Nestabilites-Lacy Squares (cut down to make a rectangle)
flowers-I am roses-from Sharon(smscrapper on YouTube) , e.line-Prima & My Moments
rub-ons-card sayings-MakingMemories
ribbon-ebay-from my Mom
fluid chalk-bisque-ColorBox
computer font

6 comments:

Tasha said...

Oh i love your altering! She looks awesome! I love the colours you used and the beautiful flowers
love tasha xx

Cindy Haffner said...

FABULOUS!!! Happy Mother's Day!!~

Amy said...

OMGosh Lisa! This alteration is beyond cute! I've always loved Nurse Anya's hair and she looks super sassy in her new outfit and glasses... love it! What a perfect Mother's Day card for your mom, I'm sure she will love it! :)

Danni said...

Love this alteration! How cute!! Wonderful card!

My Dollies 3 said...

I do love it!!!! Thank You Lisa, for the card and for being my daughter.

Amanda R said...

This is just too stinkin cute! I love how you always think to change the parts around, so creative. Hope you had a great mothers day!