Followers

Wednesday, May 4, 2011

GLEE...

Good morning everyone. I don't know about you, but I really enjoyed Glee last night.  I think there was actually more show there than last week that was suppose to be 90 minutes and they had a commercial every other scene.  lol...
Well, as you can see my post is  a no photo post today.  Mini gggrrrr.....  I will figure this out and be back tomorrow.  I just want to stop in an say hi to you and wish you all a very Sunny Wednesday.  Did you notice that I am almost up to 100 followers?  OMWord!  I can not believe it.  Thank you to everyone that stops by and shares this wonderful blogland.
Have a great day and I will talk to you tomorrow.  :O) 
Hugs, Lisa G

1 comment:

Amy said...

Sorry you are still having problems with blogger!
Loved Glee last night and like you I'm so looking forward to hearing Blaine again next week