Followers

Saturday, April 9, 2011

NOT ANOTHER EASTER CARD !!!

 Hi guys.I am so sorry, but I just had to make another Easter card. lol...  As it just so happens Jerry's and my 18th Anniversary is April 24th and the is also Easter Sunday this year.   I just had to make a much more adult looking Easter card for my hubby.  lol...  I am waiting most impatiently for my new Greeting Farm stamps to get here, so I was browsing some of my favorite online stores today when I headed over to the Sassy studio's store and found Easter Bunny here.  Well, she fit the bill so I decided that I must use her to make Jerry a grown-up version of my Easter card.   I had a such a great time coloring her and I used a new set of colors for her hair.  I do love how it turned out. 
I don't know about anyone else, but  Thursday I received an email about updating my Yahoo so of course I did.  Well,  that lead to a lot of pain and agony as it also change how my home screen looks and where I can find everything.  As if that wasn't bad enough come to find out it also affected my blog so that is why I wasn't able to post anything until late afternoon yesterday.  I did figure out how to update my blog info so that I could publish my posts again.  However now everything here is out of place and I am not sure that I like.  Yes,  I am getting older and I like things to stay as I know them so that I can get things done.   What can I say,  I have barely  had my PC for over 2 years.  It took my BFF and her buying one at a garage sale to get me to use one in the first place..  Mind you I am glad I have it now as I love blogging, but OMWord I really hate change on it. 
Well,  I will get through it and quit complaining.  Until tomorrow, have a great Saturday everyone. 
Hugs, Lisa G
Supplies:
stamp-Easter Bunny-Sassy Studios
cs-Neenah classic crest & pixie pink-Stampin Up
dp-Peep 6x6 paper pad-WeR MemoryKeepers
sheer ribbon-Offray
buttons-doodlebug design,inc & stash
Spellbinders Nestabilies-Classic Diamonds
fluid chalk-Olive Pastel-ColorBox
inside senitment-computer font
Diamond Stickles-Ranger

Copic Markers:
skin-E50-E51-E53-R20
hair-E29-E39-E15-YR14-E99
eyes-YG97-YG95
lips-R39-R37
bunny ears, dress & shoes-RV55-RV10
Easter basket & eggs-E23-E13-V01-V04-Y13-Y15-BG05-BG02-YR15-YR12

6 comments:

Larisa said...

This on eis wonderfull again)))
Love your colouring so much!! It is great to have the various Copics! I am envious a lot))))
Good job!

Cindy Haffner said...

I LOVE your Easter card. Happy Week-end!!~

Amanda R said...

Love the color choices for her hair, nice auburn color. Hope Jerry doesn't expect you to dress like this for your anniversary!

My Dollies 3 said...

Wow!! I am so proud of you...You've posted something new everyday. I love this card, her hair coloring is fantastic. You never did like change......challenges yes, but changes no. love ya, Mom

Chrissy said...

WOW!! She's a little honey...beautiful colouring again..and that hair!! gorgeous.
Luv CHRISSYxx

Amy said...

Ooo la la, great Easter card for Jerry Lisa! I'm so lovin' the lime green ribbon with the Easter colors, it's such a fun pop of color!
I hate when my computer gets updates, they always seem to mess things up! Not being a computer whiz even remotely, I need for it to stay the way I know how to work it! That's not asking too much, is it! ;)