Followers

Sunday, March 13, 2011

SUNDAYS WITH LUCY...







Hi guys.
I hope that you are all having a wonderful weekend. Did you remember to put your clocks ahead if you have to? We did, but it always takes me a little while to adjust to the Spring forward than it does to the Fall back. lol...
Well, we made it back from out trip yesterday and we had a wonderful time. It was a very sunny day and we were able to go shopping all day without any coats to have to carry around or wear. Loved it! I have some pictures of all my goodies that I will share later. After all today is Sunday and as you all know by now that means it's Sundays with Lucy. heehee
As you can see Lucy was not a very good girl this past weekend. I was taking a break from making some cards and decided to eat a bowl of cereal for my lunch. When I was finished I went into to talk to the kids about something, and when I came back Lucy was having herself a snack as well. Yes, my crazy cat drinks her water and as you can see my left over milk with her paw. She is very particular about how much she has on her paw before she will drink. I have always wanted to get some pictures of her drinking her water this way, but as her water dish is on the kitchen floor it hasn't be too easy to get some good ones. I have to admit that she really didn't get into too much trouble. I however learned that I need to put my bowl away first then go talk to the kids. lol... She is a good girl at night as she sleeps in our room and we all sleep with our doors closed, so I know she doesn't get on my counters, or she would be in some real TROUBLE... I don't know about this cat. lol... She sure makes our lives interesting and we all love her very much.
Have a great Sunday all. Talk at you later.
Hugs, Lisa G

2 comments:

Amy said...

You have such a funny kitty, Lisa! I've never seen a cat drink like that, Lucy is such a lady! :)
I'm glad you had nice weather for your outing, we have been grey and rainy here the whole weekend! It's better than snow, though! Can't wait to see and hear about your shopping trip!

Cindy Haffner said...

Lucy is so CUTE!!