Followers

Friday, March 4, 2011

SENDING YOU...











Good morning everyone. I am so glad it is Friday. I do work tomorrow, but there is just something about it being Friday. lol...
Well, I am going to get right to it this morning as I have a lot to get done before I head out the door with the M&M's. So I know it is going to shock some of you, but I have a new stamp that I made this card with. I am sure that you have noticed the Wee Stamps badge on my sidebar and this is Loves Me Not-digi and I just think she is so sweet. I colored her up a week ago in bed one night when I could not sleep. Even now, I can not believe that she came out as good as she did. As you all know I am not much of a pastel person, but she just whispered soft. :O) What can you do? As you can see I am in a pearl mood this week so of course this one has pearls on it as well. I think it worked with the feeling I was going for. heehee....
Don't forget to head over to Amy Young's blog to see her 5th day of previews for her awesome Sweet November Stamps.
Ok guys, have a great Friday. I am outta here!
Hugs, Lisa G
Supplies:
Stamps-Loves Me Not-digi-Wee Stamps & CC Designs-ATS
cs-Neenah, bashful blue-Stampin Up & white-AC cardstock
dp-Lemonade-BG
sheer ribbon-details & Accessories
pearls-eline-Prima
boarder punch-MS
Copic Markers:
skin-E50-E51-R20
hair-YR000-YR24-Y32-Y23
wings, dress & flowers-BG10-R20-Y38-Y08-YG06-BV08-V17-V15

7 comments:

Cindy Haffner said...

GORGEOUS Girl!!

Chrissy said...

SO pretty. Love your pearl swirls,and such a cute image.
Luv CHRISSYxx

Amy said...

This card turned out so delicate and pretty Lisa! That new image is super cute and she is perfect in those soft, pastel colors! Enjoy your weekend my friend! :)

Tracey Feeger said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Tracey Feeger said...

Gorgeous card sweets. Wonderful coloring on the image of the Miss Elf.
mwah
Trace

PS. The stamp is from Spesch Stamps not Wee stamps

Amanda R said...

Adorable card! Maybe you should color in bed more often!

Sharon said...

This is such a beautiful card Lisa. Did you use Nestabilities for the white card stock cut outs? I've never seen this shape before, and I didn't see you mentioned what you used. Thanks!