Followers

Monday, March 21, 2011

HAPPY SPRING!











Good morning everyone.
I hope you had a wonderful weekend. Ours was great, nothing big just a nice relaxed day and a half. lol...
As you can see I am running so behind this morning. Sure I don't work this morning, but I still have a ton of things to get done and the kids to get to school. So let me get started. I was in the mood to color up my new stamp from Sweet November Stamps. She is so pretty, and she reminds me of a princess. Well, that got me to thinking that in the Spring one of the best things is to open up your windows and smell the fresh air and possibly some new Spring flowers as well. So that is exactly what Aries is doing. I wanted it to look like she has opened her window and just below that window is a flower box that is just blooming with pretty little flowers. (We won't think of the bees that there would be if Summer was here. lol...) I have to say that I really love how she turned out. I also really love my new paper pad of the Stella and Rose -Mabel by MME. OMGoodness, I so wish I had purchased two. Almost out of this one.
I also have to mention that I finally got the new Copics in the mail on Friday and I love them. I am so loving the new E's and the BG's as well. I remember last year when it was the big thing to get the quadruple 0's in all the colors and I thought who cares really, well now I see. heehee...
Ok, guys I better buggy. Have a great day. I hope wherever you are that the sun is shining.
Hugs, Lisa G
Supplies:
stamps-Aries-Sweet November Stamps-by Amy Young-ATS & CC Design's -AmyR's Sentiments-ATS
cs-Neenah & cream - The Paper Studio
dp-Stella & Rose-Mabel-MME
Spellbinders-labels sixteen
gems-Recollections
flowers-My Moments
sheer ribbon-Details & Accessories
Copic Markers:
skin-E50-E51-E53
hair-YR0000-Y32-Y23-YR24 & E23(NEW)
lips-R37-R39
eyes-E39-E27-E29
shirt-YR0000-BG45-BG53(NEW)

1 comment:

Amy said...

This is so pretty Lisa, love the flowerbox and story behind her! Perfect sentiment, your inside is just as fun as your outside! I know what you mean about the paper, I'm so tempted to get another pad too!
Hope you have a great day!