Followers

Sunday, February 20, 2011

SUNDAYS WITH LUCY


Hi guys.
I hope that you all had a great week and that your weekend is going wonderfully as well. I am so sorry I haven't been around for a few days. I ended up catching the nasty flu that some of the people at work (my Boss was the first) have been getting. It is the really bad cough and feel like you were run over kind of flu. Anyway I was working and all of a sudden Wednesday I felt like someone had hit me hard in the middle of the back and chest. I just could not stay and work anymore. I came home and went to bed for the rest of the day. Then I spent Thursday on our couch watching Glee and falling asleep. lol....It really helped however as I was able to get back to work on Friday and Saturday, and I feel loads better.
So I thought I would drop in today to share another Sunday with Lucy. This picture was actually taken last weekend and Lucy was playing with the old DVD player when Jerry started to play with the hairbands with her. You can see that she didn't want to let loose of either. Silly cat! I am sorry that this picture is soooo bad. My camera has decided that three years of abuse is enough and has finally given up... Guess I'll have to invest in a Rebel....We'll see. Let me also say that there isn't anything wrong with Lucy's eyes, it's just the way my computer fixed the redeye on the animal part. Ggggrrrr! Ok guys have a great rest of your weekend. Talk at you tomorrow.

Hugs, Lisa G

2 comments:

Amanda R said...

I had to buy a new camera last year and bought a rebel and am really pleased with how much better my pictures look. Only thing I don't like is that you have to look thru a viewfinder to take the picture, would prefer to be able to look thru the screen. Just FYI for when you go shopping!

Amy said...

Awww, Lucy is such a fun little kitty! She's not about to give either item back!
Sorry you were ill, when you didn't post here I thought someone in your family must have gotten sick! Here's hoping that this is the last time for your family this year!
You'll love the Rebel, I have a Nikon but they're pretty comparable. You also might want to think about getting a 50mm lens for it. The lens allows you to take close-up indoor photos without a flash, great for cards and also makes for great pics at the holidays! I don't know for the Rebel but for the Nikon you can only use the 50mm lens in manual mode. Anyway just a little info for ya! ;) Happy shopping!