Followers

Thursday, December 9, 2010

THANK YOU CARDS...











Hi guys.
Happy Friday to everyone. This is where I would talk about working today and then having this weekend off, but as you all know that is not the case this weekend. So, yesterday we finally found out that Madison does indeed have Whooping cough and we are all restricted to our house until Tuesday. Thanks to my wonderful Dad we were all able to get started on our own course of antibiotics. I spent the better part of my day yesterday on the phone and Wow... between the health district - Dr.s' offices and the school district I think I have talked myself out. heehee...
I am running behind this morning even though I don't have work, so I will get right to it. I wanted to take a little break on my Christmas cards, so I started working on a couple thank you cards. I wanted to play with my Cheeky Cherry Pie stamp and I thought that she would be just perfect for it. Yes, she is a redhead even though I was staying away from that combo for a while. What can I say she is just a sweet redhead. heehee
Again, thank you everyone for your concern over my family this week. Madison is getting better with the exception of a soar throat. I am looking forward to next week when Madison is feeling better and we are all able to get back to our regular schedules. I hope that you all have a wonderful weekend.
Hugs, Lisa G
Supplies:
stamps-Cheeky Cherry Pie & Because of You-TGF , CC Designs Autumn Stamp Kit-ATS
cc-Neenah Classic Crest solar white & Old Olive-SU
dp-Garden Variety mini deck-Cricket
Spellbinders-Nestabilities-labels one
ribbon-Crinkle ribbon-Mae Arts-ATS
buttons-eBay
floss-stash
Copic Markers:
skin-E51-E50-R20
hair-E99-E97-Y21
eyes-E57
dress, tights & hair ribbon-YG99-YG93-YG01-YG0000
shoes-E57
apron-R27-R24-Y35-Y32
pie-Y35-Y32-E31-E55
background-Y0000

3 comments:

Amanda R said...

Very nice Lisa, I just ordered this stamp and can't wait to color her up. I know what you mean about doing the same hair color. Mine are always brunette, I am so my images are I guess. May have to go wild and do pink or something!

Amy said...

This is so stinkin' cute Lisa, I love everything about this! The papers are so pretty and I love the little buttons and that beautiful bow, perfect accents!
Isn't it funny how we are always wanting to stay home from work but when we are forced to stay home we want to get back to work! :)
Have a great weekend and beyond!

Jo said...

she is so cute! i just love how you color your images. tfs.