Followers

Friday, December 3, 2010

HAPPY HOLIDAYS...









Hi guys.
It's Friday! I have to work tomorrow...but hey it's Friday! I will take it. I am sorry, but I have to admit that I am still really tired this morning so I can't seem to think of much to say. :O) I know that comes as a shock to most. I was asked in high school by one of the guys if I always talked in paragraphs... At the time I didn't really get what he was saying... I think he was right though. Oh well, I just have to be me. heehee
So, let me get to my card and I will try to get some energy going before I get the kiddies up for school. I am trying to get my Christmas cards made so that I can actually get them in the mail in time for Christmas. I wanted to make a non traditional card so I went with pinks and blues to match my Basic Grey paper pack. I don't know if you have noticed, but I am also trying to stay away from my redheads.. heehee I was going over my blog last week to see what my hair combos have been and OMWord.... :O) I can not believe how many I have colored as redheads. With that being said, my Santa's Helper here decided that she wanted to be a brunette with dark green eyes. I love how she turned out. I am really enjoying trying out new hair combos. Mind you I have at least twelve different ones listed in my Copic book, but I guess I like my red combo and I feel comfortable with it.
Sorry for the short post. I hope you all have a great day. We are super cold again and we are suppose to be getting more snow today, so I guess we'll see how much fun work is going to be.
Hugs, Lisa G
Supplies:
stamp-Santa's Helper-Sassy Studio Stamps
cs-Neenah classic crest & bravo burgundy-Stampin Up
dp-Eskimo Kisses-Basic Grey
Spellbinders-Nestabilities-labels one
rub-ons-Karen Foster
fluid chalk-chestnut roan-Colorbox
ribbon-eBay
computer font-Meiryo-16 & 20
Copic Markers:
skin-E51-E50-R20
hair-E57-E53-E35
lips-R81-R21
Santa hat , shirt, pants & shoes-BG01-BG000-R85-RV11
present-G24-G21-R89-R81
bells-C1 & Sakura glaze pen
pearls-stash

3 comments:

Cindy Haffner said...

She is so BEAUTIFUL!! Happy Week-end!!

Amy said...

Oh, she's so cute sitting on the present Lisa, I love her little elf outfit and the colors you've used! Such a fun card!
Hope your day goes by quickly and you don't get any snow until you're safely home! :)

stephanne said...

Look at this saucy little pixie!! She is gorgeous, that figure, those eyes, the hair, wow!!! Your colouring is fabulous and your papers are yummy too!!
hugs, stephanne