Followers

Monday, November 15, 2010

YOU SIMPLY SHINE...








Hi guys. I hope that you all had a great weekend. I want to remind you all to head over to Amy Young's wonderful blog to see who the winners were from her Birthday blog hop! That's right Sweet November Stamps is one year old and she has some exciting new stamps that are available today over at All That Scraps.
I wanted to share with you a simple card that I made with some awesome new stamps that I have run into. Yes, I have discovered the Unity Stamp Company! I only have a one set so far, but I really like their stamps. They are made out of deeply etched red rubber (my personal favorite!) and they come in both cling and thin wood mounted. You can check them out here. Anyway getting back to my card. I watched this technique over on StampTV with GinaK, and I really wanted to give it a try. It is super simple yet turns out looking so great. I went simple on this one, but I am sure that you could do just about anything you wanted to with it. All I did was use my Cuttlebug embossing folder, my score pal and a couple of cute stamps. LOVE IT!
Ok, it's Monday and I am heading back to work so I better get my tush in gear. hehee... I worked hard all weekend to make some projects for the blog hop that is coming up over at the Greeting Farm on November 30th. You can check out the details here. Until tomorrow. I hope you all have a great day.
Hugs, Lisa G
Supplies:
stamps-Shine On!-Unity Stamp Co.
cs-Neenah classic crest , GinaK pure luxury & sweet blush-PTI
pearls-e.line-Prima
rub-ons-card sayings-making memories
embossing folder-Swiss dot-Cuttlebug-PC
Spellbinders-Nestabilities-Ovals large
Copic Markers: RV11-C1-C0 & Sakura glaze pen

2 comments:

Amy said...

This is very elegant looking Lisa! Love the embossing, it looks fabulous and the sentiment and image and so perfect! Awesome card!I'm looking forward to the TGF hop too but haven't gotten anything done for it yet! Hope you have a qreat week!

Cindy Haffner said...

So ELEGANT!!!