Followers

Friday, October 22, 2010

TIME TO FOLLOW YOUR DREAMS...











It's Friday! Hopefully by now I am hitting my second wind and today will be a great and quick day at work. heehee...
Oh, hi guys! I hope that you are having a wonderful start to your Friday. I don't know that I have much to talk about this morning as I am writing this last Saturday. Confused yet? Well if you have been here all week you know what I am rambling about. It not, see my post from Oct. 18th and you will be all caught up. :O) Sorry, busy week and too tired now to start at the beginning.
Now, as for my card today I just was having fun with WS Sassy Suzi. She is so darn cute and I was really missing my TGF stamps. I also thought that she would be perfect for the FFF sketch over at TGF blog this week. You can check it out here. Suzi is all ready to hit the playground in her long warm sweater. She can always pull the very fuzzy and very warm collar up under her chin and she is ready to go. heehee....
Well, before I go for today I want to invite you all to come back tomorrow. I have a post that I wanted to share showing how I have been storing my alphabets that I have had since Making Memories started selling the little metal ones in circles and squares and whatnot. heehee
I will quit rambling and bid you all a very good day. Hope to talk at you tomorrow.
Hugs, Lisa G
Supplies:
stamps- WS Sassy Suzi & Spotlight-TGF
cs-white-PTI & black & hot pink-Bazzill
dp-Colorbok
Spellbinders-Nestabilities-Classic & Scalloped ovals-large
pearls-e.line-Prima
ribbon-stash
square punch-Emaginations
Copic Markers-
skin-E51-E50-R20
eyes & mouth -BV04 & R21-R22
hair-E99-E97-Y21
coat-E31-E30-E35-E33
shirt-V04-V38
jeans-0-B97-B93
shoes-E35-E33-E29-E25

3 comments:

Amy said...

Fabulous card Lisa! The flower paper is such a fun touch and the punches of black look spectacular! Suzi looks amazing, awesome coloring...love this card!
Yea for Friday! I hope it goes smoothly for both of us! :)

Amanda R said...

Never saw this particular image before and am loving it! The way you colored her hair rocks! Hope your week is working out better than you expected and that you get some r and r this weekend.

Sharon said...

So lovely, and I got this card! It's mine!!!! Yayyy! THANK YOU Lisa!