Followers

Tuesday, October 5, 2010

SURPRISE...











Hi guys. I am not sure what is wrong with me this morning. I just can't think of what to say. If you know me that in it's self is amazing. heehee. I think I am just still tired from yesterday. We had a super busy day at work and then once I got home we headed out to do some grocery shopping. I keep forgetting that it is the beginning of the month and the store was swamped. Long story short we finally got home around 7:30pm and then we had to put all the stuff away. Then there was the last minute help with homework. WOW, I am tired just writing about it. lol...
Guess who I got to hold yesterday? Yes, it was my Great Nephew Gabrial.... He is sooo sweet! I just love babies. I would have loved to have an even dozen if I could have.
Ok, let me get to my card for today. This card was made for my Dad's Birthday. His Birthday is today. Happy Birthday Dad! I just had to make a card with a girl giving him a cake of some kind. My Dad loves a good cake and he even taught me how to make pineapple upside down cake.(my favorite) YUM! Yes, I am a Daddy's girl. I hope you have a great Birthday Dad. I also hope you get this card before you see this. heehee
Well, I had better get a move on. Have a great day everyone.
Hugs, Lisa G
Supplies:
stamps- Happy Chef & Spotlight Anya-TGF
cs-white & craft-PTI
dp-Makingmemories & 100% sweet digi-Rupa Shevde
fluid chalk-bisque-Colorbox
flowers-Tiny Tots-brownie mix-Prima
pearls-e.line-Prima
Spellbinders-Nestabilities-standard circles small
Copic Markers:
skin-E51-E50-R20
hair-E37-E35-R33
outfit & hairband-R85-R81-E000-W1-W0
boots-110
tray & cupcake-E35-YR07-FYG1-YR31-C5-C3-C0-atyou Spica 02pink
glaze pen-Sakura

4 comments:

Cindy Haffner said...

Look how SWEET, I love her!!

Larisa said...

Very nice colouring!! Good job!)))

Amy said...

Love your alteration Lisa, she looks like the perfect girl to give your Dad his birthday cake! Awesome card, love it!
Awww, babies are so sweet, glad you got to snuggle your great nephew!
Have a pleasant and relaxing evening...I hope! :)

Amanda R said...

Lovin this image, think I may have to get those stamps! Congrats on being a new aunt, they are so cute when that tiny.