Followers

Wednesday, October 6, 2010

LOVE IS ALL YOU NEED..











Hi guys, I hope you are all having a good day so far. I am off to a running start this morning. I have today OFF! Yay for me... :O) Sorry, it's just that the kids have eye appointments this afternoon and I had enough notice so I was able to sign the day off so that I could get a few other things taken care of. I don't know about you, but for me having a day off in the week is so nice from time to time. You just don't feel like you are trying to fit everything in into a 6o minute lunch break.. heehee
Did you all get your GLee on last night? OMWord Jerry and I were both in tears. I love that show. In just one hour you cry, laugh and at times get mad... I especially love it when you get the chance to see Sue with her sister and the human side of her shows up.
Ok, here's a question for you. Have you ever purchased a pack of papers to go with just one specific stamp that you have? Well, up until last month I hadn't. Then I found "The Wanted" collection from Cosmo Cricket... I just had to buy it! It seemed to me that this paper was designed solely to go with Cheeky Shooter from The Greeting Farm... I have to say that on my behalf I love this pack. I will find other uses for it, but until then I have made my first card with it and yes, I used Cheeky Shooter. I had so much fun making this card. I was listening to old Madonna songs on YouTube and crafting away. It was very relaxing and I am very pleased with how she turned out. I think that the combo of dark teal and brown is my new favorite. lol...
Ok, all I have to do now is get the kiddies to school. Then I can get some much needed crafting, ummm I mean running around taking care of business done. lmbo...
Have an awesome day all. I will talk at you tomorrow.
Hugs, Lisa G
Supplies:
stamp-Cheeky Shooter-TGF
cs-white-C.C. Designs-ATS & dark chocolat-PTI
dp-WANTED-Cosmo Cricket
pearls-e.line-Prima
flowers-Tiny Tots-brownie mix-Prima
fiber-Angela's blog candy
Spellbinders-Nestabilities-labels eleven
Copic Markers:
skin-E51-E50-R20
lips-21lipstick-atyouSpica
hair-Y28-Y32-Y35
outfit-BG78-BG72-BG11-E47-E29-E25
pistol-E0000-N4-N1-C10 & glossy accents

6 comments:

Amy said...

The Wanted papers are perfect for Shooter, love the card Lisa!
I love the days off in the middle of the week, it's feels like playing hooky from school, not that I ever did! I hope you can get everything done you want to Lisa!
Glee was wonderful, I can't wait for next week's! :)

Anonymous said...

Hey Lisa Lisa, been trying to get ahold of you. Call me!

Cindy Haffner said...

Ohh She is WICKED SWEET!

Amanda R said...

I love seeing your cards! This paper and image were made for one another. You nailed it!

Anonymous said...

Hi!! This is so pretty! Thanks for stopping by my blog. ;)

Angela said...

Lisa I LOVE THIS!! THose papers are perfect with her. Oh me being a scrapbooker, I have bought paper and embellishments just so I can go home and take photo's to go with it so I can use it. Talk about having a problem.
I love seeing all your new cards and I love that you always finish the inside. It takes me awhile to get to that part.
Hugs:)
Angela