Followers

Friday, October 15, 2010

IT'S A BOY!











Good morning guys. I hope that your Friday is off to a good start. I had today off, but due to some issues at work I will be working half the day. That's ok however, I will still be off in time to pick up my babies from school. I just love being able to pick them up instead of them having to ride the bus.
Well, I will get right to it. My card today is a simple one that I made for when my Nephew's baby was born, but I misplaced it and never did get it to them. :O( I really get frustrated with myself when I do things like that. lol... I also have to admit that because I misplaced my card I also misplaced the info on where I found this design on the Internet. I am very sorry to the wonderfully talented lady that made the video. I am not too sure that I was able to get the pictures to show it, but when you open the card the duck slides to the side to show the word Congrats! You can't tell from the pictures, but the inside does show all of the way. I just could not take my pictures and hold it open enough. Believe it or not, I only used two little stamps on this one and three Copic markers.. Alrighty then, I will talk at you later. Have a super Friday.
Hugs, Lisa G
Supplies:
stamps-baby set-TGF
cs-PTI
dp-stash
Copics
Y38-Y17-Y08

3 comments:

Cindy Haffner said...

Ohhh I love this Baby Boy card, SWEET!!!!

Amy said...

This such a cool card Lisa! Love the papers you've used and the little duck is just too cute! Perfect baby boy card, and well worth waiting for! :)

Vee said...

This card is adorable.