Followers

Thursday, September 30, 2010

SWEET & TOXIC...











Hello everyone. I hope that you are all having a great start to your Thursday. I am in a bit of a rush this morning, so this is going to be a quickie today. Yesterday in the mail I rec'd my Sweet & Toxic Anya stamp set and I just had to color her up... She is just so darn cute! I started off thinking along the lines of a Halloween card, but somewhere along the way she kind of turned into a Goth meets Halloween meets I love you card...Sooooo, I don't know for sure what kind of card she is, but boy do I love how she turned out. I had a lot of fun coloring her and then fussy cutting her skulls so that I could pop them up. You remember when you had pig tails and the little bobbles would stick out, well that was what I was going for. I used Glossy accents on them as well. You really can't see it in the pictures, but it turned out just like I wanted it to. I even decided that she needed to have a black flower so I tried my hand at coloring one of my white Primas. Talk about easy peasy....lol...I love it.
Don't forget that Amy Young is still having some Sweet November sneak peaks so be sure to head on over and check them out. You can see all of her wonderful stamps here.
Well guys, I have to run. Work is calling. Have a super SWEET day and I will talk at you tomorrow. Hugs, Lisa G
Supplies:
stamps-Sweet & Toxic set-TGF
cs-white-PTI , elegant eggplant-Stampin Up
dp-My Mind's Eye-stash
ribbon-Offray
gems & flower-e.line-Prima
Spellbinders Nestabilities-classic ovals large-Overstock.com
scallop punch-MS
Copic Markers:
skin-E50-E51-R20
hair-E53-E55-E57-E77-E49
dress, barrettes & bows-V09-V15-V17 & atyou Spica 00 clear
shoes & socks-YG93-YR12-V09-V15 & atyou Spica 00 clear

2 comments:

Cindy Haffner said...

Ohhh my gosh she is so PRETTY!!

Amy said...

This is so cute Lisa, love the design and paper mix you've used! She looks fabulous and I love the shiney hair bobbers, she looks too sweet to be toxic!
Have a great day, it is nice here again! :)