Followers

Saturday, September 25, 2010

COLD MEDICINE AND WORK DOES NOT A CARD MAKE...


Hi guys.

I am heading off to work this morning and I just realized that I have not posted anything this week. I am getting a cold or something and I have been working , so I have had noooo energy to be crafty at all.. :0( I have been taking Dayquil and NyQuil, but it isn't helping very much. I am just trying to get through today at work (a short one) and then I am going to come home and get some rest! I hope to have something made up for all of you come Monday. So, until then I thought that I would share with you a very cute picture of Lucy taking a geography lesson from Jerry. heehee You see every time I get a new follower on my blog he always wants to know where they are from. Once he knows he will go into Mitchell's room to show me where they are on our world map. Mind you he wants to put pins in it, but I won't let him... On Sunday we were doing this very thing when we looked down Lucy was on the bed watching what he was doing. I am not kidding this is what she was doing. It just looked so funny , I just had to laugh and take a picture of it all. Jerry hates to have his picture taken, so I am not going to let him know that I shared this with everyone....heehee :D
Have a great day everyone. Hugs, Lisa G

1 comment:

Amanda R said...

Lisa, this picture is too cute and my cat's name is also Lucy (lucyfur actually as in devil cat). Hope you get some rest and feel better soon. Always happy to hear from you and see your next project! Oh, not sure what colors of green I used for the face on my monster but can make a pretty good guess if you really want to know.