Followers

Monday, September 13, 2010

BEST FRIENDS....











Hi Guys.
I hope that you all had a great weekend. Mine was short, but I really did get a lot done. After work on Saturday I was still feeling like I was coming down with a cold, so I actually went in and took a two hour nap... Mind you, I never take naps. I might dose on the couch or in a chair for 10 or 15 minutes, but I never take a nap. Let me just say it was a very good nap... It really did help. I am still coming down with a cold but I do feel a little more rested. Yesterday when we all got up for the day I actually had the energy to go in and super clean the kids' rooms... I love it when the house is uber clean. You just feel like it's a brand new place. Every time I walked into the bedrooms to put the laundry away I just smiled to see everything in it's place...Yay!
Ok, I will get to why you are here and that is to see my newest card. I am happy to say that I finally purchased a stamp from Tickled Pink Stamps and I am loving it. I was so excited to see that they were doing a second (limited) digi release of the Lil Lolitas...Yay! I just love these gals and their big eyes. I know I have said it before, but I just love coloring the eyes. So, my card today was made using Fashionette 60's Ivy. She is just so cute. I have to confess that I also colored her using the technic from Amy Y over at the Color Me Copic blog. It is a great video about how you can color images with straight hair. Check it out here.... I know you will love it.
Well, it is early here and I need to hit the shower before I head off to work. Have a great day all and I will talk at you tomorrow. Hugs, Lisa G
Supplies:
stamp-Lil lolita Fashionette 60's Ivy-digi-Tickeled Pink Stamps
cs-white-PTI & pink passion-Stampin Up
dp-be inspired-makingmemories
flowers-eline- Prima
button, pearls - stash
tag/charm-Karen Foster
ribbon-white & orange-details & accessories pink-Summer Ribbons
flower wires-Another Creative Decor-Pat & Bobbies, Inc
Copic Markers:
skin-E50-E51-R20
eyes-YG97-YG99
hair-E31-E35-E37-E57-E79
headband and dress-RV13-YR04
background-B00

2 comments:

Cindy Haffner said...

Him Lisa I {adore} these colors!

Amy said...

Wowzers girl, this is an awesome card! Love the bright, happy color combo and your coloring of Ivy is FABULOUS! A perfect happy birthday card, I hope you entered it in the CMC challenge!
Have a great week!