Followers

Tuesday, August 10, 2010

YOU ROCK! TPS MONTHLY SKETCH CHALLENGE











Good morning everyone. Did you have fun on the hop yesterday? I haven't had anytime yet, but I am so looking forward to seeing every bodies wonderful baby cards. If you didn't get to finish the entire blog hop yet don't worry, you still have until 8-14 to get it done. Good luck everyone. Last night when I got home from work I had an email telling me that Kris did indeed have her little boy. Congratulations Kris. I hope that you and the family are doing well. What a gift!
Well today I made a card for Tickled Pink Stamps Monthly Sketch challenge. I have to admit that I only have one stamp from TPS, but I am hoping to win this wonderful challenge as the winner gets a $50 gift certificate to use at their store...(Toes, Fingers, legs.. all Crossed. lol) I would so love to have all of their stamps. A girl can dream! I will get back down from the clouds now and tell you about my card today. I decided to use my Lil Lolita- 80's Sookie that I won from the awesome Tickled Pink Stamps. I have her in rubber and I love to have all my stamps in rubber, but I saw on Amy Y's blog how she had blown up her Lil Lolita and I thought (hmmmm, now I could do that.) So, I stamped her on some regular CS then I scanned her into my computer so that I could play with her size. I just love her eyes, and really wanted to play with them. I must admit that I just had so much fun coloring Sookie and then putting some very fun zingers (bling I won on the fabulouse Miss Angela's blog.) on her card just to show how happy she truly is. lol....Ok, I got to get a move on. Thanks so much for stopping bye. Have a super day. Hugs, Lisa G
Supplies:
stamp-Lil Lolita-80's Sookie-TPS
cs-white-GP & real red-SU
dp-Sugar Rush-BasicGrey
Zingers-fiskars-Angela's blog candy
rub-ons- beach -Making Memories
Copic Markers:
skin-E51-E50-R20
eyes-E37-E35 & glossy accents
hair-E50-Y21-Y26-E31-E33
lips-R37-R35 & glossy accents
outfit-R39-R37-R35-YR18-YR15-B00
SPICAS-03Red & 04Orange

6 comments:

Cindy Haffner said...

Ohhh look how PRETTY, I love your circle.

Angela said...

This is awesome Lisa!!! Kellie had all of these available in Digital for 3 days last week but now that is over as she only released so many of each image in digi!!
The fiskars bling looks great on this card and great coloring and use of the sketch. Thanks for playing along with us this week!! Hope you are doing well!!!
Hugs:)
Angela

Amy said...

LOL! You know I thought of you when I blew up my Lil Lolitas and how you said you loved coloring eyes and hair and thought you would enjoy coloring these girls too!
This is an awesome card Lisa, your coloring is fab and I love how you used the bling!
You'll have to try the Lil Lolita boutique challenges too, they are weekly and you can win the stamps there too! http://lillolitaboutique.blogspot.com/

Vee said...

Great card Lisa. She definitely fits the rocker image.
Cheers,
Vee

♥ Kristy Woods ♥ said...

Lisa this card is fabulous!
Thanks so much for joining the TPS Monthly Challenge.
Kristy x

Kylie said...

WOW. Love the detail in your card. Thanks for joining in the fun at TPS monthly challenges.

Hugs, Kylie ox