Followers

Thursday, August 5, 2010

MADE FOR YOU...


















Let me just say sorry for all the photos. I was trying to get a better view of the glitter on the cupcake and the ribbons. For some reason it would not let me delete the set of photos that I didn't want to use. Sorry!


Good morning all.
I hope that you are all doing well. I am have to make this quick again this morning, as once again I am running behind. Gggrrrrr! I am not sure why, but I have not been able to get to bed any earlier than one o'clock every night this week. Of course I still need to be up early for work, sooooo I am dragging a little. I have to say that I am usually the one person with the exception of my Son that can go to bed and be out in a matter of minutes. Needless to say this is driving me buggy.. Oh well, what's a girl to do? heehee....
Ok, getting to my card this morning. Well, I just had to color up Cupcake Anya. She is one of the awesome stamps that I won from The Greeting Farm this week and she is just so darn adorable! I wasn't aware until I was posting this card that I seem to be in a pink and yellow mood. lol...(Not my normal colors) Maybe I am still just so excited about winning all those stamps that the colors are coming from my mood when I see the stamps. heehee.
Well I better get a move on. Don't want to be late for work. I hate that! So guys, have a great day and I will talk at you tomorrow.
Hugs, Lisa G
Supplies:
stamps-Cupcake Anya-digi-TGF
cs-white-GP & summer sunrise-SU
dp-K&Company
rubbon-eBay-Mom
gems-Best Occasions
Copic Markers:
skin-E51-E50-R20
hair-E99-E97-Y21
hairband & clothes-YG21-YG23-R85-R81
cupcake-E59-E57-R35-YR01-YR04-0





3 comments:

Cindy Haffner said...

Ohh isn't she the CUTEST, love your colors.

Amy said...

Love the bright, happy colors and Cupcake Anya looks so sweet! Awesome card Lisa! Hope you have a great weekend!

Mary Frances said...

Hi Lisa! Sorry I haven't been around lately :( I love this card. Your color combo is perfect and your coloring is so pretty. Hugs..