Followers

Saturday, June 5, 2010

THINKING OF YOU...











Good morning everyone. I hope you all had a great week. Mine was very busy. I even ended up with a touch of the flu yesterday. I am doing so much better today. I really don't know how that happens, but boy oh boy I would rather have a cold or get one of my headaches. Those are no picnic, but I hate getting sick with the flu. Ok, enough about that yucky stuff. I did get my set of Cheeky girls in the mail yesterday, so I just had to sit down and play this morning. The first stamp that I wanted to use was none other than Cheeky Nurse. My friend's Mom is back in the hospital, so I just had to make her a card... Talk about perfect timing. Anyway I don't know if you have these sweethearts yet, but if you don't you need to. They are all just adorable! I love these ladies I have to tell ya! They are super fun to color and they just make you smile. I am still working on coloring the hair better, but I decided that I am not going to worry about it. I will just keep practicing. What a great reason to buy more stamps and Copics. lol....Oh well, you can't be perfect all the time. It would be soooo boring.
I don't know if you can see in the picture, but for the nurse's stockings she is wearing Spica clear sparkles. For some reason Madison does not like the way I colored her outfit. I think she wants to see more color. However I am quite satisfied with my vision of this little Cheeky gal.
Well guys as I am feeling better this morning I should get going and work on some cards while Jerry takes care of the lawn. So, have a great Saturday. Talk at you tomorrow. Hugs, Lisa G
Supplies:
stamps-Cheeky Nurse-TGF & sentiment-ATS
cs-white & pure poppy-TPI
ribbon-ebay
Spellbinders-Nestabilities-classic ovals-large & classic scalloped ovals-large
pearls-eline-Prima
Copic Markers:
skin-E50-E51-R32
hair-E25-E31-E50
eyes-YG99-YG91 & Glossy Accents-Ranger
outfit-C1-C3-R24-R29-T1

3 comments:

Amy said...

Sorry to hear you've not been feeling well Lisa... at least you got this cutie nurse to cheer you up though, LOL! I think you did a beautiful job coloring her too! :)

Cindy Haffner said...

Ohh she is so PRETTY!!

Mary Frances said...

I know exactly what you mean with the headache. Those are the worst. This card would cheer me up though. I love it - now you are gonna cost me money I have to have this stamp! Hugs XX